Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Durant vs. Lebron? Maybe Durant should get to Melo's level first

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Good for him. Google how much Lebron has done for Cleveland. You tiny mid might not be able to comprehend it. And he still bolted from Cleveland.

Yeah, I'm EXTREMELY mad, 'cause my team is making the Finals for the 4th time in a row. I'm even more pissed that my team is the favorite to 3-peat.
    Fu[COLOR="black"]c[/COLOR]k! I'm SO mad right now. I wish they were a lottery team!

[COLOR="White"]That was sarcasm, in case your IQ is the same as Kobe's FG%.[/COLOR]
    Lol @ how much LeBron has done for Cleveland. Mother f*ckers number won't even get retired there don't try to tell me about what he did for them

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Lol @ how much LeBron has done for Cleveland. Mother f*ckers number won't even get retired there don't try to tell me about what he did for them
    You do know that "The Decision" raised $2.5 million for kids, right? You're too dumb to even comprehend all the revenue that Lebron generated for the Cav's and the city of Cleveland. Anyways, I doubt Lebron cares about getting his jersey retired by the Cav's. Dan Gilbert is a petty bitch and I'm sure that he won't let it happen.

The ISH'ers Champion!

You do know that "The Decision" raised $2.5 million for kids, right? You're too dumb to even comprehend all the revenue that Lebron generated for the Cav's and the city of Cleveland. Anyways, I doubt Lebron cares about getting his jersey retired by the Cav's. Dan Gilbert is a petty bitch and I'm sure that he won't let it happen.
    Lol at $2.5mill like it means jack sh1t. We are talking about a dude that makes 2.5mill in his sleep. A single wrist of a pen on a checkbook would have sufficed - if charity was the "true" reason.

It's what it's. His stans can spin the truth if they want. Only lying to yourself. There is absolutely no reason why the Cavs should retire a journey man's jersey. Dude is the biggest ring chaser of all time. Fail promises, fail seasons, fail expectations = Lebron as a Cav.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 10-23-2013 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Lol at $2.5mill like it means jack sh1t. We are talking about a dude that makes 2.5mill in his sleep. A single wrist of a pen on a checkbook would have sufficed - if charity was the "true" reason.

It's what it's. His stans can spin the truth if they want. Only lying to yourself. There is absolutely no reason why the Cavs should retire a journey man's jersey. Dude is the biggest ring chaser of all time. Fail promises, fail seasons, fail expectations = Lebron as a Cav.
    You're so mad right now. I don't think he actually gives a shit about getting his jersey retired by the Cavs.

Lebron >>> Kobe (which make Kobe a borderline top 10 player).

Serious playground baller Donkey4trading's Avatar

You're so mad right now. I don't think he actually gives a shit about getting his jersey retired by the Cavs.

You reek of insecurity and have been owned multiple times in this thread.

Somebody tells you your mad, how do you prove them otherwise? By hurling insults and acting like pre teen little girl

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey4trading
    You reek of insecurity and have been owned multiple times in this thread.

Somebody tells you your mad, how do you prove them otherwise? By hurling insults and acting like pre teen little girl

The ISH'ers Champion!

Your post reeks with insecurity

Keep supporting a fraud for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Your post reeks with insecurity

Keep supporting a fraud for a living.
    I definitely will support him as long as he keep winning titles as a member of the Heat.

Before calling me insecure, re-read your posts. You are whining about a player who donates millions of dollars to charity. Calling a 4x MVP, 2x Champ, 2x FMVP a fraud? Heights of insecurity.

How much did you donate this year, BTW?