Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Default Re: Bulls Fan Spits All Over His Hand Then Gives Hi-5 To Jeremy Lin

at everyone using one video from some random teenage f*ggot who thinks he's hard because he put spit in Jeremy Lin's hand to generalize all fans from Chicago.

For the record, this kid is a piece of sh*t, but EVERY fanbase has its clowns. That's just the way it is.

The fans of the following teams are generally significantly worse than those of the Bulls:

Lakers
    Heat
    Knicks

you can't stop me get these NETS's Avatar

when grant hill got spit on, it was in the same building

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPippen
    at everyone using one video from some random teenage f*ggot who thinks he's hard because he put spit in Jeremy Lin's hand to generalize all fans from Chicago.

For the record, this kid is a piece of sh*t, but EVERY fanbase has its clowns. That's just the way it is.

The fans of the following teams are generally significantly worse than those of the Bulls:

Lakers
    Heat
    Knicks
    Not even close.

Bulls fans are on a whole new level of as*holeness from my experience. Not are they only dumb as f*ck when you try to engage them in an intelligent discussion, they are way over zealous when it comes to their team.

To them, Rose is Jordan, Boozer is Malone, Deng is the next Pippen, and Noah is the greatest defensive center of all time.

This kind of grand delusion makes them stupid and when you throw in the Jordan complex (the idea the team is the greatest of all time and will always be), you have a bunch of idiotic sh*t-chucking apes completely oblivious to common sense and indoctrinated to an extreme sense of loyalty only seen when 6 million Jews were persecuted.

F*ck Bulls fans. They're a cancer to the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    That kid needs to die
    that's a bit extreme .. but he definitely needs to be taken to a backroom and get his ass beaten .. won't do that shit again

Local High School Star

bulls fans are typically the cream of the crop as far as basketball fans because they didnt start just tuning in yesterday like a lot of fans of dinky little teams, most have been following since the early 90's or earlier. They understand the game more than most fans.

people are prejudicing bulls fans because of one bad apple who did something reprehensible but even 75% of Heat and Clippers fans say vile things about and bash rose all day and noone bats an eye. the double standard is suffocating

what a lowlife scumbag punk...

Ugh...hate that I see things like this...wish I was there...I woulda smacked the kid's hand into his own face

Hopefully he gets his ass beat one of these days

Quote Originally Posted by demons2005
    bulls fans are typically the cream of the crop as far as basketball fans because they didnt start just tuning in yesterday like a lot of fans of dinky little teams, most have been following since the early 90's or earlier. They understand the game more than most fans.

people are prejudicing bulls fans because of one bad apple who did something reprehensible but even 75% of Heat and Clippers fans say vile things about and bash rose all day and noone bats an eye. the double standard is suffocating
    One bad apple? More like a million.

Bulls fans are the worst of the bunch because they have this neurotic "me to" attitude longing for the Jordan days.

What's even more sad is they will never see another Jordan in their ugly red uniform and their team will constantly be destroyed by the Heat for years to come.

So they are bitter and they always exaggerate and embellish how great their team is to fulfill this grand delusion of competence.

F*ck them. You won't ever see another fan spit on their hands like that. They are the lowest of the bunch and will forever stay that way.

That's a Chicago thing

And I mean people from Chicago are douche bags.

kid just spit on all the bulls fan indirectly...dumbshit

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    One bad apple? More like a million.

Bulls fans are the worst of the bunch because they have this neurotic "me to" attitude longing for the Jordan days.

What's even more sad is they will never see another Jordan in their ugly red uniform and their team will constantly be destroyed by the Heat for years to come.

So they are bitter and they always exaggerate and embellish how great their team is to fulfill this grand delusion of competence.

F*ck them. You won't ever see another fan spit on their hands like that. They are the lowest of the bunch and will forever stay that way.
    The jealousy is showing. Most teams don't get MJ and Rose caliber players much less both of them. How can you blame Bulls fans for cheering for their team. And have you seen the crap people post about Rose here it is way worse than getting a little spit in your hand

Quote Originally Posted by demons2005
    The jealousy is showing. Most teams don't get MJ and Rose caliber players much less both of them. How can you blame Bulls fans for cheering for their team. And have you seen the crap people post about Rose here it is way worse than getting a little spit in your hand
    You're f*ckin stupid.

This is the kind of grand delusion I am talking about; so talking crap about Rose is worst than getting a handful of aids infested spit on your hand? What's worst is Lin is just being a good sport and high fiving a guy he does not know and is not obligated to do - all in good conscience.

Only a Bulls fan would do this. You guys are way too obsessed with your stupid team, not realizing the sport is much more than what's within your small little ignorant bubble. I'm really surprise dude did not take a dump on his hand and smother Lin's face. The spit is tame in comparison to the kind of crap they pull.

Stop being a bunch of barbarians; the Jordan days are over losers.

you can't stop me get these NETS's Avatar

BUMP!!!!

Does anybody know what happened to this kid?

I sent this story and link to the same trade association(asian journalists) that went after Jason whitlock for his stupid comments but since the kid was white, I pretty much didn't expect them to do or say ANYTHING.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Scum. Pure scum.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    lol class less bitches
    Too bad the Saints owned the Bears that game.

Well you can't call a player a ashole for not giving fans high 5s after seeing something like this