Thread: FEZ

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Default FEZ

So FEZ is pretty cool. Lots of platforming puzzling type stuff.

It woulda been swell had the map made more sense.

Default Re: FEZ

I figured out the number system last night. It's rediculously well thought out. And even more rediculous to discover.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    I figured out the number system last night. It's rediculously well thought out. And even more rediculous to discover.
    You have just shattered my illusion of you being a gramatically perfect poster on here. It's like I just found out that Santa Claus isn't real. I hope you're proud of yourself.

But yeah, Fez is great. I loved the music and overall atmosphere of it even though it's such a simple world. Unfortunately it's one of those games that I played for an hour or 2, stopped because something else caught my attention and now it seems like a massive chore to jump back in where I left off. I might have to just restart.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    You have just shattered my illusion of you being a gramatically perfect poster on here. It's like I just found out that Santa Claus isn't real. I hope you're proud of yourself.

But yeah, Fez is great. I loved the music and overall atmosphere of it even though it's such a simple world. Unfortunately it's one of those games that I played for an hour or 2, stopped because something else caught my attention and now it seems like a massive chore to jump back in where I left off. I might have to just restart.

I actually think that's acceptable gramatically. If not particuarly eloquent. However I will say I did it for effect.

I will admit to having done a lot of poor sentence structure of late. Starting sentences with "if", "and" and other conjunctions. Sometimes even prepositions!!!

I beat it last night, but I didn't get into every room, or get all the goods. It surprised me a bit that I was even able to beat it with what appeared to be a decent amount of things left to do.

But I am at like 98% complete apparently. I did open all the warp worlds. I'm missing a ton of trophies though still. I may go back and cheat to 100% it now.