Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Michael Jordan of ISH

Default Is the Clippers "BINGO" the most annoying thing in all of basketball?

I mean really...come one.

Banned

Default Re: Is the Clippers "BINGO" the most annoying thing in all of basketball?

"KA-BOOM" "DOSE"

Default Re: Is the Clippers "BINGO" the most annoying thing in all of basketball?

Thank you Based Presti OKCThunderUP's Avatar

You have to understand they're doing play-by-play for the worst franchise in the NBA. They don't know how to react to their team actually being good for once. Give em a break.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

you are so mad that you have to take shots at one of the GOAT broadcasters in NBA history? Ralph Lawler is an all time great. Show some fu**ing respect.

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    I mean really...come one.
    2nd. 1st is joyner.

Oh Me Oh My

Quote Originally Posted by OKCThunderUP
    You have to understand they're doing play-by-play for the worst franchise in the NBA. They don't know how to react to their team actually being good for once. Give em a break.
    You may want to touch up on your history. Do you know Ralph has been with the Clippers over 33 years? Longer than any broadcaster in the NBA last I checked.

Thats ironic. Your Thunder were this team just about two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    He doesn't know how to connect dots.

Michael Jordan of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    you are so mad that you have to take shots at one of the GOAT broadcasters in NBA history? Ralph Lawler is an all time great. Show some fu**ing respect.
    I am in no way mad. Teams lose games during the regular season, it happens. The Thunder retain the best record in the league and Durant dropped 36/14/3 on 75 TS%. It was just a tough game where the Clippers couldn't miss.

But this guy is a total joke

Thank you Based Presti OKCThunderUP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    You may want to touch up on your history. Do you know Ralph has been with the Clippers over 33 years? Longer than any broadcaster in the NBA last I checked.
    Are you retarded? Honest question.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    The Thunder were bad for one year. The Clippers have been bad forever which kinda, you know, validates my point.

I guess you'd be annoyed by it when it's a reaction to your team getting SMOKED by a barrage of 3's.

Are you retarded? Honest question.

The Thunder were bad for one year. The Clippers have been bad forever which kinda, you know, validates my point.
    WOW. They are the newest team in the NBA retard. You can't compare a 4 year history to a history like the Clippers and say "But we were only bad one year".