Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: New York Knicks (23-11) vs. Indiana Pacers (21-14), 8:00 PM EST on TNT

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    lets hope im wrong.

We cant catch a break. No Felton, no Melo. At Indy, they're rolling we're not.

I predict a huge game from Cope and a signature game from Amare...

Default Re: New York Knicks (23-11) vs. Indiana Pacers (21-14), 8:00 PM EST on TNT

Al Iannazzone @Al_Iannazzone about 4 hours ago

Woodson said Amare can only play about 20 minutes tonight. Amare said his minutes could be ramped up because of no Melo.HbqvkrTB

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

The Pacers are playing very solid without Danny Granger. The Nets play them on Sunday but I'm not looking past the Suns tomorrow night.

With that said I hope the Pacers win tonight. The Pacers suffocation defense is going to make the Knicks turn the ball over a lot. The Knicks need very crisp execution and cannot take bad shots. I think the Pacers win this game pretty comfortably. Amare will probably log major minutes tonight as well, but that will just help the Pacers front line.

The lineup is extremely thin. The Knicks haven't been without Carmelo and Felton in the same game. Too many things would need to go right for the Knicks to win this game so I have Pacers at 96-85. It should be a very solid game but when the Pacers make a run, which Knick will stop the bleeding? JR? Well, we'll shortly find out.

Looking for Knicks to cut Kurt and sign Kenyon sometime this weekend. I would expect they'll give him a FY guaranteed vet minimum since he can hold signing with the Lakers over them. Good for Net fans, maybe they can celebrate a title for J.Kidd and Martin (god willing) in their own backyard.

BTW lost in the Garnett retardation and Anthony hot headedness was the fact that Amare looked like a competent player, especially on offense. He was an asset out there. How long has it been since we could say that?

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    The Pacers are playing very solid without Danny Granger. The Nets play them on Sunday but I'm not looking past the Suns tomorrow night.

With that said I hope the Pacers win tonight. The Pacers suffocation defense is going to make the Knicks turn the ball over a lot. The Knicks need very crisp execution and cannot take bad shots. I think the Pacers win this game pretty comfortably. Amare will probably log major minutes tonight as well, but that will just help the Pacers front line.

The lineup is extremely thin. The Knicks haven't been without Carmelo and Felton in the same game. Too many things would need to go right for the Knicks to win this game so I have Pacers at 96-85. It should be a very solid game but when the Pacers make a run, which Knick will stop the bleeding? JR? Well, we'll shortly find out.
    We know that you hope the Knicks lose every game, it's normal, no need to announce it every friggin time, it's annoying.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    We know that you hope the Knicks lose every game, it's normal, no need to announce it every friggin time, it's annoying.
    But I'm 10-0 when I announce it. Gotta keep my perfect record.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    But I'm 10-0 when I announce it. Gotta keep my perfect record.
    Little Brother, you have your own team now. You are in your successful run before the team realizes PJ is gone and stops trying. You don't have to live through Big Brother's team anymore.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Be nice if Hibbert doesn't go like 2-12 on national TV

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    2-19 is better, i agree.

But really whats his deal? Got rich and stopped trying?

Be surprised if Knicks win this without Melo...Indy are hot right now.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    But really whats his deal? Got rich and stopped trying?
    I don't know. He's had some kind of injury in his shooting wrist all year, said it feels like he's shooting with a stump, but it can't be that bad since he hasn't missed any time and he's playing great D. It's not a different offense or anything, he's getting the same kind of looks.

He is getting a little better, he's up around 45% or so over the last 10.

The pacers really need this win. They've had a really bad start to the season and are finally starting to rise. They're currently 3rd in the east and look to move to 2nd. A knocks loss and pacers win would move them a whole game closer.

I don't know. He's had some kind of injury in his shooting wrist all year, said it feels like he's shooting with a stump, but it can't be that bad since he hasn't missed any time and he's playing great D. It's not a different offense or anything, he's getting the same kind of looks.

He is getting a little better, he's up around 45% or so over the last 10.
    I haven't watched any Pacer games this year but Ill obviously watch tonight. He is still high up there in blocks, and you say he's playing great D. So he's been good on that end. Hopefully we see the good Hibbert tonight.