Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: How cringe is this Greta Thunberg the Dems have exalted?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    like what?

even if we flooded the coasts, and super charged some storms the most it would do is wipe us out.

Even then we freak out about some thousands perished, imagine billions?

the earth would continue.

Our progress would halt, if it was bad enough, stop completely in a cataclysmic event.

And then a more simpler life would start to regrow in its wake.

just admit it aint about the planet.

The MUCH more serious issue is the dissipation of wildlife species, caused OVERWHELMINGLY by human expansion. Beautiful creatures which have taken hundreds of millions of years to evolved are being wiped out permanently, and I think that’s incredibly disheartening.

But climatards want to avoid discussions about the impact of developing countries on wildlife habitats. “Omgz the feelinz could be hurt!!!”

They have to focus on implicitly blaming “the other side” for every hurricane, even as they propose zero MEANINGFUL solutions to the problems theyre screaching about.

Society’s most irrelevant individuals (a la rrr3) have to take weird and shameless positions for attention. Otherwise simply nobody cares about them or will pay them any acknowledgement. Climate alarmism, calling everyone a nazi, putting their male children in dresses... it’s the mindset of humans on the social fringe. They need to be nutty to be recognized.

It’s sad to see.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 09-24-2019 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    How many climate change deniers we got in this cesspool?
    The world is nowhere near close to its end and liberals like her are exaggerating

Also we have made tremendous stride compares to years ago. So to say they just sit there idly is ignorant

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]The MUCH more serious issue is the dissipation of wildlife species, caused OVERWHELMINGLY by human expansion. Beautiful creatures which have taken hundreds of millions of years to evolved are being wiped out permanently, and I think that

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Wait, she's 16? I thought she was like 12.

I haven't spoken to anyone... nor have I listened to a single environmental scientist... who says the world is going to end. This entire "The planet will be fine" argument is just a typical strawman.

The problem is that densely populated coastal areas all over the world are going to either become uninhabitable, or be submerged. You right-wing thinkers bitch constantly about refugees already... there will be millions of international refugees in the next few decades. It's not gonna be pretty.

I don't really bother getting into the whole political back-and-forth of it all, because I'm not the one with a solution. It's easy enough to see the writing on the wall though. Between the automation revolution and the increase in natural disasters heading our way... we are headed for some interesting times.

It's a shame that I'm going to have my kids in the next five years

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    As has been told, theres been random cosmic events that wiped out 95% of species in one swift blow.

or youre being sarcastic lol... i cant tell.

Im being quite serious.

Your point is true that events outside our control could render all our efforts meaningless at any time. But until then I think the unique and fascinating wildlife on planet earth is worth preserving for future generations. So I care about pointing to the real issues doing the damage. Americans driving SUV’s is not the root of species eradication.

Climatard alarmists are basically just looking for more excuses to play the virtue signal game, in hopes some ugly left wing feminazi will reward them with a pity fvck.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    George Carlin said that before a lot of the stuff known today came out. He would have amended his arguments.

What

NBA All-star

climate change originates from profiting through wrong doings in the wilderness, which then transformed into a volume game, and now in recent history, speed.

or to phrase it, Darwin saw the stars and predicted that humanity would triumph, he just didn't know when

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    climate change originates from profiting through wrong doings in the wilderness, which then transformed into a volume game, and now in recent history, speed.

or to phrase it, Darwin saw the stars and predicted that humanity would triumph, he just didn't know when
    This... Actually makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    This... Actually makes sense
    All of his posts make sense, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Wait, she's 16? I thought she was like 12.
    lol same

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

What her parents are doing to her is child abuse. Putting her in front of cameras and taking her out of school. She's just another puppet of the outrage culture and it's a shame that she's subjected to hate from people that disagree with her (no fault of her own), and hate from her parents.

I like her. I think it's cool that she's using her Aspergers Syndrome as a tool rather than a hindrance.

What most alarms me is the warming of the oceans which is happening at an alarming rate, even faster than the worst case scenario predictions from a decade ago. The solution seems to point not just to reducing carbon emissions but actual carbon removal. I don't see either happening though. Oh well, humans had a good run.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    I like her. I think it's cool that she's using her Aspergers Syndrome as a tool rather than a hindrance.

What most alarms me is the warming of the oceans which is happening at an alarming rate, even faster than the worst case scenario predictions from a decade ago. The solution seems to point not just to reducing carbon emissions but actual carbon removal. I don't see either happening though. Oh well, humans had a good run.
    Not true. Science is fake news manufactured by China.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    I haven't spoken to anyone... nor have I listened to a single environmental scientist... who says the world is going to end. This entire "The planet will be fine" argument is just a typical strawman.

The problem is that densely populated coastal areas all over the world are going to either become uninhabitable, or be submerged. You right-wing thinkers bitch constantly about refugees already... there will be millions of international refugees in the next few decades. It's not gonna be pretty.

I don't really bother getting into the whole political back-and-forth of it all, because I'm not the one with a solution. It's easy enough to see the writing on the wall though. Between the automation revolution and the increase in natural disasters heading our way... we are headed for some interesting times.

It's a shame that I'm going to have my kids in the next five years
    You