Thread: Tyson Chandler

College superstar

Default Tyson Chandler

He's out 4-6 weeks, the only problem is that there isn't anyone good to pick up.

Top Choices:

Vasquez
    Avery Bradley
    Stuckey
    Pachulia
    Bargs (lol)

Would you ride it out or pick up one of those?

Krust Kingz

Default Re: Tyson Chandler

If it cost you wins.

Trade him
    Drop him for Pachulia

Default Re: Tyson Chandler

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    If it cost you wins.

Trade him
    Drop him for Pachulia
    I'd agree with this. He hasn't been a very healthy player that last few seasons. He's missed nearly a 1/4 of the season each of the last two years. So although eye popping stats (at times), he has had his lulls in production. Combine that with missing 1 or 2 games in a week, and you have a very unproductive player for that week, even with his WOW games.

I'd trade him while people still see the huge numbers from the beginning of the season. If you can't get someone to bite, drop him for what you need.

Stuckey looked very comfortable in his role with the Pistons against OKC last night.

Bargnani had a huge game last night, but his stat line will be up and down with the likes of Melo and a returning Smith taking his touches.

Pachulia is a good pick up. But, once Sanders gets it going again, his minutes will drop. (I should actually say if. He just got paid and now is reverting back to bone head mode that he had at the beginning of last season.)

Bradley will have a significant drop once Rondo gets back, but hey, you will get 1-2 good months of production, especially with Jeff Green starting to fire off.

And Vasquez, I don't know what to think about Vasquez. Him and Thomas time sharing, with Thomas being more productive makes Vasquez a very average pickup. Add to the fact that he is questioning himself currently, (did so in the media recently) I'd probably stay clear of him for a little, but add him to my watch list.

Good luck!