Page 16 of 166 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718192666116 ... LastLast
    shhhhhhh

Default Re: OFFICIAL: TRADE/Aquisitions THREAD

ohoh they unstickied the trades and aquisitions thread it's loose in the lakers forum everyone run for high ground, this could get ugly

Banned

I think we need to trade Luke for Kyle Farnsworth I heard he can play ball.

Learning to shoot layups Neeuzafah's Avatar

what do you think of these two trades

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...~7~7&te=&cash=

**********PLUS 2009 IST RD PICK TO NUGGS*********

Don't Forget they traded Camby for a 2nd round pick who none of you thought would leave the nuggs based on my previous porposals.

ALso Lakers now lost 3 1st rounders in a row, but since they were bound to do well anyway, they would be very High 1st round picks like 29 30.

and how bout this one

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...8~10&te=&cash=

NBA lottery pick

There's no way either trade happens.

First, if the Nuggets wouldn't give up Carmello for Chauncey and Tayshaun, they certainly aren't going to give him up for Odom and Ariza (I leave out Karl because that part is irrelevant).

Secondly, for the Pistons to give up their future starter at PF and potentially C for a backup SF I don't see that happening. Amir is reportedly 6'10" or 6'11" now. He can play both positions and still has potential. He has been very impressive defensively lately. I think the Pistons give him another year before they decide what to do with him. I love Battier and the Pistons do need a backup SF but so do the Rockets. I can't see either team making that trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerssss
    I think we need to trade Luke for Kyle Farnsworth I heard he can play ball.
    DEAL!!!!!!

I wonder if this is true but the guy says Odom is already traded and it will be announced by Tuesday.

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=72390

"I have been an intern working for the Lakers during my last three years at UCLA. I graduated in June, and the Lakers have offered me a position within the organization. My job deals with marketing and designing.

Anyway, today was my first day on the job, and I was told by my boss to begin to create advertisements for all of the Lakers, except for Lamar Odom. He said Odom has been traded and it will be official by next Tuesday. He didn't tell me who he was traded for.

Just passing on what I was told... "

If it is true, I really wonder who the hell did we get for Odom?

NBA lottery pick

Nice find. That thread is only a day old and it's already 17 pages long. That's too much reading for me. It looks like the speculation is to Miami for Haslem & Beasley, Indiana for Granger, Detroit for Tayshaun, etc, etc. All the same stuff we've talked about.

Serious playground baller martinas23's Avatar

I think is just some guy that wanted attention but I remember someone posted that they met brand and he told them that baron has signed with the clippers, so anything can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    It looks like the speculation is to Miami for Haslem & Beasley,
    That is definitely possible. I read someplace on the first couple pages of the thread that rookies cannot be traded until tuesday. It does make sense in a way. The only thing is why the hell would Miami trade off a young Beasley and decide to hold onto a much older Marion? Maybe it involves some other rookie? It could also involve a PG and not a SF at all.. We do need a point-guard for our future after Fish retires. We already have plenty of young SFs, including Ariza...
    Last edited by bladefd; 08-22-2008 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    I wonder if this is true but the guy says Odom is already traded and it will be announced by Tuesday.

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=72390

"I have been an intern working for the Lakers during my last three years at UCLA. I graduated in June, and the Lakers have offered me a position within the organization. My job deals with marketing and designing.

Anyway, today was my first day on the job, and I was told by my boss to begin to create advertisements for all of the Lakers, except for Lamar Odom. He said Odom has been traded and it will be official by next Tuesday. He didn't tell me who he was traded for.

Just passing on what I was told... "

If it is true, I really wonder who the hell did we get for Odom?
    Yeah they just mentioned this on KLAC.

Quote Originally Posted by DEA7H13
    Yeah they just mentioned this on KLAC.
    Seriously? What did they say? Why the hell does espn not have anything yet? This doesn't make sense. If the trade is done, SOMEBODY knows about it in the Lakers FO. Somebody always comments on trades before they happen, anonymously sometimes.. I don't get it. Maybe it is not true at all.

Serious playground baller martinas23's Avatar

If we gonna get beasley

It probably wont happen
    Last edited by martinas23; 08-22-2008 at 06:32 PM.

LOL, LO for Beasley and Haslem. Tell me why does Miami trade their #2 pick for LO who is expiring and could leave right after the seasn leaving them with nothing at all? lol, that trade idea is so full of shyt

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    Seriously? What did they say? Why the hell does espn not have anything yet? This doesn't make sense. If the trade is done, SOMEBODY knows about it in the Lakers FO. Somebody always comments on trades before they happen, anonymously sometimes.. I don't get it. Maybe it is not true at all.

A little anxious my friend
    Last edited by ZeN; 08-23-2008 at 12:34 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    LOL, LO for Beasley and Haslem. Tell me why does Miami trade their #2 pick for LO who is expiring and could leave right after the seasn leaving them with nothing at all? lol, that trade idea is so full of shyt

The guy who is "revealing" the info, never actually said that a trade for Beasley would occur.. only that he would be traded..

Its lakerground fools, that are coming up with implausible trades..

regardless its all just speculation, until even the smallest info ACTUALLY comes out, that Odom is infact getting the boot....
    Last edited by ZeN; 08-23-2008 at 12:35 AM.