Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-23-2008, 08:53 PM   #16
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I see that ABC wants all NBA fans to watch the NCAA Tournament Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
the only thing good about march madness is the bracket pools. I don't know much about the teams but it's fun to participate. Other than that I cannot stand college basketball. It's pretty darn slow and boring. It seems like 90% of the time all they do is keep passing the ball at the perimeter against a zone D. It doesn't have the fluidity of the NBA game. And I admit I'm saying this having not watched many games but whenever I try it's typically this same kinda ****.

God forbid watching basketball with fundamentals is popular. Never have I ever seen "passing" be associated with discontinuity. If anything, dribbling, fake spins and pump fake-fouls take away from fluidness of games.

It's really simple. NBA fans are more fans of players than teams. In college it's the reverse so NBA fans don't enjoy watching teams. They want to see players.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: