Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

Default nate robinson getting a buyout

Come On Back To The Bulls Buddy

Default Re: nate robinson getting a buyout

Why the hell do people like this guy so much? He did well for the Bulls, but so have many point guards under Tom Thibodeau.

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

Default Re: nate robinson getting a buyout

He added character to the team
    once apon a time on the play ground i played a game of basketball and i hit every shot i took.
    I have a decent basketball shot but i am in no way going to make every shot i take.. BUT on this day i was BALLIN and i was in shock... they was defending me hard as hell it didnt matter if i did a fade away or a trick shot they all went in. i will tell you this the one thing i noticed that was different than every day i played. I was Happy i smoke a little weed was hanging out and very happy felt great and also I FELT LIKE I COULD NOT MISS.. im a short guy so this aint against a bunch of short people this was against people that were taller than me. eventualy everyone actualy stop the game and gave me an applause cause they was realy stunned by how everything went in.

On that day i came up to the conclusion BASKETBALL is a game of emotion. if you feel good you will play better. Lebron does not make his team win he makes everyone feel good cause they know all they have to do is have fun and let lebron win when actualy they are emotionaly charged and that helps them.

A little nate on the bench clowning around makes people not take things so serious and the shots will start falling.