Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021

Default Re: Joe Johnson traded to the Nets

Hawks are going to be mediocre\a fringe playoff team now. This the start of them blowing up the team. Is Josh Smith the next to go? We all know he wants out.

A JJ + DWill backcourt could be the best in the EC now.

thats a lot of salary for the Nets. Jay Z and russian guy making it rain at them beeches.

Last edited by raprap; 07-03-2012 at 12:36 AM.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by kenny817
    Dirk JUST turned 34...with no sign of declining ANY time soon. And him alone is probably better than the whole entire Nets roster combined (minus D Will of course)

Nets? Playoffs? LOLOLOLOL

Stop
    Dirk had his lowest scoring output since like his second year in the league. Could be a sign of a decline.

I wouldnt refuse a trade for Joe Johnson but this is way too early and the Nets are basically locking themselves out of other possible options. If Deron refuses to sign we are left in a situation in which we can neither compete nor rebuild, how annoying.

But look at the bright side, at least we wont be seeing Hawksfan making Joe Johnson trade scenario threads anymore, kinda like a relief if you ask me?

Quote Originally Posted by Kujo
    Hawks are going to be mediocre\a fringe playoff team now. This the start of them blowing up the team. Is Josh Smith the next to go? We all know he wants out.

A JJ + DWill backcourt could be the best in the EC now.
    LOL, Hawks are winning it all in 2013, Smith, Teague, Horford, and Zaza will lead us to the promised land

Wow! D-Will-JJ-Wallace wrecks (on the paper).In that situation Nets won't acquire DH,for sure,cause JJ deal set the choice - Deron or Dwight.Deal with JJ was the move,which was meant to persuade Deron to stay in Brooklyn.Deron will most likely stay,so Dwight won't be acquired,especially that Nets have got restricted free agent - B.Lopez.

Serious playground baller Deadpool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    I wouldnt refuse a trade for Joe Johnson but this is way too early and the Nets are basically locking themselves out of other possible options. If Deron refuses to sign we are left in a situation in which we can neither compete nor rebuild, how annoying.

But look at the bright side, at least we wont be seeing Hawksfan making Joe Johnson trade scenario threads anymore, kinda like a relief if you ask me?
    lol

I believe the Nets will get what they want which apparently is Howard, Wallace, Johnson and Williams.