Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: Cavs Fans That Booed LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    No center, no playoff aspirations, Byron Scott as a coach abandoning all defensive scheming, etc.

Mo and Moon got traded for Baron and the unprotected pick that became Kyrie.

that 66 win team was a damn good team. They complemented Lebron very well.

I am just glad you were able to un-burn your LeBron jersey

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

thats a pretty dumb comment. Should cavs fans have stopped being cavs fans?

Best player on the planet leaves the team, cavs fans are upset. "OH F*CK THOSE BUTTHURT CAVS FANS LEBRON DOESN'T OWE THEM SH*T"

Best player on the planet returns:"OH THOSE STUPID CAVS FANS THEY SHOULD STILL BE MAD AT LEBRON"
    I didn't say they shouldn't be Cavs fans, or hope that LeBron brings them success. Have you never disliked a player on your team? I didn't like Rasheed in his last few years with the Blazers because I realized he is a douche, but I still hoped he played well for my team. My point was that it seemed to simply erase any ill will towards him and they often ignore the non-likeable aspects of him.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I felt sorry for the Cavs fans when LeBron left, but the way they instantly forgave all the moment he returned made it difficult for me to root for them anymore.
    Not all of us instantly forgave him.

Some of us still haven't even completely forgiven him.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd

And I respect that.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

the level of lebron love is lower than what it used to be. Fanbase does not have the same vibe as it did during lebron 1.0.

It seems like now everybody is a cavs fan. You hear callers on local radio not even knowing how to pronounce the players' names or even know who the hell is on the damn roster.

It felt like everyone was a die hard during lebron's first stint. This team just has a much different feel. Old team was kinda built organically and this team just kind of popped out of the sky.

If Lebron manages to win a chip not only will all be forgiven, the guy will become immortalized in ne ohio. 51 years without a championship.

the level of lebron love is lower than what it used to be. Fanbase does not have the same vibe as it did during lebron 1.0.

It seems like now everybody is a cavs fan. You hear callers on local radio not even knowing how to pronounce the players' names or even know who the hell is on the damn roster.

It felt like everyone was a die hard during lebron's first stint. This team just has a much different feel. Old team was kinda built organically and this team just kind of popped out of the sky.

If Lebron manages to win a chip not only will all be forgiven, the guy will become immortalized in ne ohio. 51 years without a championship.
    Not saying this is what will happen, but how would you guys feel if the Cavs never win a championship with Lebron? Will you ever forgive him for going elsewhere to win championships? Will he still be considered a god in Ohio?

No center, no playoff aspirations, Byron Scott as a coach abandoning all defensive scheming, etc.

Mo and Moon got traded for Baron and the unprotected pick that became Kyrie.

that 66 win team was a damn good team. They complemented Lebron very well.
    If Mo Williams and Andy V and Jamison was 1/2 as good as ISH makes them out to be...that should be more than enough to prevent a historic 26 game losing streak....

I am not talking about winning a playoff series or or even having a winning record, I am talking about preventing a quarter season long losing streak.

And Mo, Andy, and Jamison were all there for the Cavs losing streak...

And any NBA team compliments Lebron well apparently. Even ones that win 19 games...

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    If Mo Williams and Andy V and Jamison was 1/2 as good as ISH makes them out to be...that should be more than enough to prevent a historic 26 game losing streak....

I am not talking about winning a playoff series or or even having a winning record, I am talking about preventing a quarter season long losing streak.

And Mo, Andy, and Jamison were all there for the Cavs losing streak...

And any NBA team compliments Lebron well apparently. Even ones that win 19 games...
    DAT ETHER

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Not saying this is what will happen, but how would you guys feel if the Cavs never win a championship with Lebron? Will you ever forgive him for going elsewhere to win championships? Will he still be considered a god in Ohio?
    As long as he doesn't leave again I think his legacy is safe, (at least here in C-Town), regardless of championships.

If he left again he'd never be forgiven, by anyone, and would go down as one of the biggest villains in sports history.
    Last edited by FatComputerNerd; 06-09-2015 at 04:34 PM.

Forgiven for what? WHAT DOES HE OWE YOU? Did he not single-handedly come back to the East's answer to the Clippers and bring them back from the dead? TWICE!!!! Good Lord, you people are beyond ungrateful.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Forgiven for what? WHAT DOES HE OWE YOU? Did he not single-handedly come back to the East's answer to the Clippers and bring them back from the dead? TWICE!!!! Good Lord, you people are beyond ungrateful.
    Goddam dude, are you related to LeBron? Your panties get all bunched up anytime something not so nice is hurled a James

Waits for "not a busy day at 7/11, huh" predicatble comeback followed by his bf Arbitrary Water lol'ing at lame retort

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Goddam dude, are you related to LeBron? Your panties get all bunched up anytime something not so nice is hurled a James

Waits for "not a busy day at 7/11, huh" predicatble comeback followed by his bf Arbitrary Water lol'ing at lame retort
    Of course you're waiting for a response over an internet message board. You're a puppet.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Of course you're waiting for a response over an internet message board. You're a puppet.