Default Who Will Close For The Cavs Now That Kyrie Is Out?

Now that the Cavs closer at the end of games is out, who will have to close games for them? I think JR Smith will become the man. LeBron is talented, but unfortunately he always chokes towards the end of games and doesn't even want to shoot the ball. I think JR Smith will have to try to step it up for them.

Default Re: Who Will Close For The Cavs Now That Kyrie Is Out?

DelleveGOATva

All the Cavaliers had to do was let Irving hold for the final shot and win the game and he'd still be healthy right now with a 1-0 series lead.

Why they decided to give the ball to LeBron with that much time on the clock when they have Kyrie Irving, I don't know. This is what I was alluding to months ago when I said that, for certain situations, LeBron is going to have to put his ego aside and take a backseat otherwise the Cavaliers aren't winning the championship. In game one he did not look willing to do that at all and it was typical LeBron ball that we saw from him. Maybe next year he'll be more willing seeing as 2/7 is a possibility.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by selrahc
    Now that the Cavs closer at the end of games is out, who will have to close games for them? I think JR Smith will become the man. LeBron is talented, but unfortunately he always chokes towards the end of games and doesn't even want to shoot the ball. I think JR Smith will have to try to step it up for them.
    They will most likely get blown out for the next 3 games. So it's probably a moot point.

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    DelleveGOATva