Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    I usually hit open layups

Default Re: Do ppl still think peak Reggie Miller, Ray Allen and Nash are on Currys level?

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    To be fair to someone like Ray...he was pretty much reaching the end of his prime when the rules changed that made it easier for guards. Steph has had the advantage of this his entire career. Ray was 30 when the rules changed. Look what he did in his prime on the Bucks...basically averaged 43% from 3pt land taking 6.5 or so 3pters a game vs tougher defense than Steph is facing.
    This. Today's rule are soft...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Do ppl still think peak Reggie Miller, Ray Allen and Nash are on Currys level?

Quote Originally Posted by bobeticus
    This. Today's rule are soft...
    Curry has been getting hit hard and grabbed while he has been playing off ball this post season and his numbers haven't gone down in fact they have gone up.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Curry has been getting hit hard and grabbed while he has been playing off ball this post season and his numbers haven't gone down in fact they have gone up.
    no bleed no foul...

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Steph is clearly better than them. i remember nikkas on here sayin last year Steph wasnt on that level..........
    Curry might be better than Ray Allen/Reggie Miller but Nash was clearly better than Curry.

I'd take curry over every one else in this discussion. When you can shoot the 3 the way he shoots while having the ball in his hand, you create so many headaches for defense. His volume from 3 plus his efficiency is just mind blowing.

Good High School Starter Bernkastel's Avatar

Living in the moment.