Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Local High School Star LakersForlife's Avatar

Default Re: Warriors are a contender without Curry, Cavs are a lottery team without Bron

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Klay and Draymond are still better overall players than Steph, they just had a rough game tonight

Y'all gonna see i'm right when the little boy starts choking in the Finals, and needs one of them to bail him out
    oh the space curry creates,, lmao hold this L

Default Re: Warriors are a contender without Curry, Cavs are a lottery team without Bron

Ls were made specifically for the OP.

Lebron can't shoot and therefore should not be in the MVP race

I rule the local playground returnofthemack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    I'd rather have the front office of GSW handle my investment portfolio than Cavs front office. One group knows how to spend money properly and understands value per $, the other group has no fvcking clue.

This is some of that incredibly stupid type shit that one can only find here on inside hoops

Dan Gilbert is worth 4.5 Billion dollars. Guy is a golden pimp of the holy dollar.

Lacob is worth maybe 400 million. Rich but not Dan Gilbert rich. I know who I'd want managing my money.

Quote Originally Posted by returnofthemack
    This is some of that incredibly stupid type shit that one can only find here on inside hoops

Dan Gilbert is worth 4.5 Billion dollars. Guy is a golden pimp of the holy dollar.

Lacob is worth maybe 400 million. Rich but not Dan Gilbert rich. I know who I'd want managing my money.
    Yeah, well Straight_Ballin makes six figures. He know more about money and investments than you.