Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: James Harden, Jeremy Lin, and Omer Asik

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    you's a liar. all i heard all off season in this forum was how asik has bad hands, and can't catch a basketball, and how he can't play no more than 30 minutes a night, and how Jermey Lin was just a publicity stunt and not worth the money.
    I dare you to look up all my posst and find an anti-Lin or anti-Asik posts.

I've a well-known Lin stan and and a fan of hustle players like Asik. Does my username not ring a bell? AK47 + DR91? Both are ultimate hustle players.

Scal
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: James Harden, Jeremy Lin, and Omer Asik

Ha. Maybe the best trio of the opening week. And Houston are still to convince me that they are playoff bound (they are borderline player team at best for mine, fighting for 7th or 8th seed and 1st round fodder unless they get a dream match-up).

I know a lot of my friends thought that Harden had All-star potential, but it is always hard to gauge until a guy goes out and proves it on the court in that #1 role.

Asik is a role player, albeit a very solid and productive role player (and really the prototype big of today's NBA, tough D, good on the boards, good on the pick and role, scoring is a bonus).

Lin should benefit from having Harden around and without the expectation of being Houston's big new signing and #1 guy. He really has an ideal situation for himself in Houston which is catered far more towards his natural game than what would have been had he reamined in NY.

But realistically, as much as I hate to admit it, a Lebron/Wade/Bosh trio is easily the top in the L.