Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

Default Re: Mass Effect 3 update

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Tried it. Not a huge fan of it. Maybe after I get the concentration module. But right now I'm sticking with the widow. It's so amazing.
    Concentration module is the most important thing with the Raptor!!!
    Everything slows up, you then safely pop everybodies skulls.... boom hs boom hs boom hs boom hs boom hs... in realtime it would make you look like you have some autoaim hacks

Widow and all the others are just way to slow.. during the time you popped one guy with the Widow (and you are now re-loading/re-bolting) a Raptor accompanied with the Concentraion Module would have meanwhile wiped out the entire horde, or at least more than 1 guy ...
    Last edited by pauk; 03-31-2012 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Concentration module is the most important thing with the Raptor!!!
    Everything slows up, you then safely pop everybodies skulls.... boom hs boom hs boom hs boom hs boom hs... in realtime it would make you look like you have some autoaim hacks

Widow and all the others are just way to slow.. during the time you popped one guy with the Widow (and you are now re-loading/re-bolting) a Raptor accompanied with the Concentraion Module would have meanwhile wiped out the entire horde, or at least more than 1 guy ...
    I used it during the campaign and also thought it was kind of lack luster. I'd get the headshot on the third shot, which was also going to be the bullet that killed him regardless. So...I'm like ehh. It's alright.

Maybe it's better online than in the campaign? Also could you use it in combination with the power that slows down time anyways, to slow it down even more?

DLC coming this summer (free of charge). Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut

[QUOTE]BioWare today announces Mass Effect

Banned

I knew it was coming eventually. They pretty much had to make it free. If they charged for it their credibility would forever be tarnished.

Local High School Star Joshumitsu's Avatar

It's free. Okay, fine. Good for you, EA/BioWare.

But if the intention is to resolve backlash, this will only make things worse.

Not only does an "extension" to an already crappy ending keep the plot holes/bad writing/deus ex machina unresolved but it also insults the player's intelligence.

By extending this, they're basically trying to justify their actions and disregard the main issue. They're still ignoring the players. The player's choices and therefore, the player, are still irrelevant.

I think I'll just stick to Indoctrination Theory, no matter how delusional or unintended it may be. At least, there's creativity and original thought involved in that.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

If the "Indoctrination Theory" wasn't Bioware's intention, they should realize how awesome it is and incorporate it into the story anyways. I'd like to believe that this was their intention all along since it makes such perfect sense. It was basically what I was thinking all throughout the ending sequence that this was the Reaper's last ditch effort to get me.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    If the "Indoctrination Theory" wasn't Bioware's intention, they should realize how awesome it is and incorporate it into the story anyways. I'd like to believe that this was their intention all along since it makes such perfect sense. It was basically what I was thinking all throughout the ending sequence that this was the Reaper's last ditch effort to get me.
    Entirely this. It would have made Sheppard a bigger, better hero too, beating back indoctrination. **** yeah.

Also free multiplayer DLC drops tuesday!

Asari Justicar (adept)
    And Krogan battlemaster (vanguard) REALLY intrigue me. Both could be really over powered. I want to see how they balance it out. Because thus far all the classes seem really balanced. (except you know the people who use vanguard correctly always dominate)

Reminds me so much of Neon Genesis right now.

One of my roommates got the krogan vanguard last night. I mad.

This week's op is if you play on the new maps you get a pack that guarantees a new character which is ****ing awesome.

Supposedly the Asari Justicar is where it's at if you get the shield leveled all the way up and reave. Use the points on warp for the shield. Which is usually what I do. the 6/6/0/6/6.

Been trying my ass off to unlock a new character and I keep getting shitty N7 weapons, an assault rifle, the claymore and the ****ing geth smg leveled up. It's really pissing me off.

Only things I want are: the new characters, concentration mod for the sniper, maybe the piercing mod, level up the asari shotgun, Tempest, Phalanx, and black widow. Everything else is useless, and they really need to take out the humans still leveling up after you get them all the way to skintone unlocked. It's frustrating.

Local High School Star Joshumitsu's Avatar

Wow! - Alternate Prothean DLC Announced:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGQOe...hdsO9XjGiEVoI=

Quote Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
    Wow! - Alternate Prothean DLC Announced:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGQOe...hdsO9XjGiEVoI=
    Haha, that was awesome.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Today 4/24 Mass Effect 3 is $29.99 at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-3-...5277894&sr=8-1
    Last edited by glidedrxlr22; 04-24-2012 at 10:32 AM.

Extended cut DLC is coming out on tuesday for free

Damn havent touched this game since i beat it.