Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Default Re: Cousins nearly killing Adams ~thug life~

Just read this on sbnation's article on this..."Whether or not Adams was intentionally grabbing Cousins is up for debate. "

No, there is no debate. Adams hung on to Cousin's leg and literally let Cousins take him for a ride for a few feet. You can see Adams slide across the floor a few feet. There is no possible way that would happen without Adams purposefully hanging on.

Made that high school varsity squad

I dont know who are the bigger pieces of shit Steven Adams or the OKC fans defending this trash play

All the OKC fans on RealGM and on here are saying Adams did nothing wrong

Adams clearly grabbed on to Cousins leg so tight that Cousins was able to drag him on the court

Adams weighs nearly 260 lbs how did Cousins drag him that far if he wasnt latched on to his leg?

More importantly, why is every Australian basketball player a dirty fcuking cunnt??

Quote Originally Posted by sfballa13
    I dont know who are the bigger pieces of shit Steven Adams or the OKC fans defending this trash play

All the OKC fans on RealGM and on here are saying Adams did nothing wrong

Adams clearly grabbed on to Cousins leg so tight that Cousins was able to drag him on the court

Adams weighs nearly 260 lbs how did Cousins drag him that far if he wasnt latched on to his leg?

More importantly, why is every Australian basketball player a dirty fcuking cunnt??
    I think he's a Kiwi, but same shit anyway.

Adams is one of those players that does subtle dirty shit that gets overlooked; great to have on your team, but terrible to play against.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

this dude has gotten closer to punching a player than playing in a playoff game

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by TemporaMutantur
    Adams is one of those players that does subtle dirty shit that gets overlooked; great to have on your team, but terrible to play against.
    I tend to reserve the dirty label for people who clearly have an intent to injure but he's most certainly a subtle irritant/manipulator and, for the reason you mentioned (terrible to play against), it works.

A lot of those irritant fellows (the ones who grab, hold, or linger for an extra beat longer than normal in unusual circumstances) often know exactly who they're facing, too. As in, when matching up with someone with a history for not handling conflict well (Cousins), a guy like Adams will be a little more opportunistic when it comes to doing random things like that, knowing the increased likelihood of shaking a player's fragile state.

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    I tend to reserve the dirty label for people who clearly have an intent to injure but he's most certainly a subtle irritant/manipulator and, for the reason you mentioned (terrible to play against), it works.

A lot of those irritant fellows (the ones who grab, hold, or linger for an extra beat longer than normal in unusual circumstances) often know exactly who they're facing, too. As in, when matching up with someone with a history for not handling conflict well (Cousins), a guy like Adams will be a little more opportunistic when it comes to doing random things like that, knowing the increased likelihood of shaking a player's fragile state.
    I love this post. This is Adams in a nutshell. I appreciate Kendrick Perkins for teaching this guy the ropes. He learned from the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204

Agreed. He's also not as well known as others in this regard, so I don't if he has a reputation amongst the refs yet, but nevertheless, it's not really what he does, it's what he makes his opponent do as retribution, so the referees can't really do much about it. But when the opposing player ends up in foul trouble or gets a tech, Adams' cumulative pestering efforts are usually to blame.

The funny thing about Cousins is the fact that he doesn't really know how to control his own emotions, but when it comes mitigating situations for his teammates (such as Rondo last night) he does the right thing.

High School Varsity 6th Man BigMacAttack's Avatar

Why would you be impressed with that from Cousins lol Adams pressed his buttons a little bit and got the reaction he wanted. Its just another sign of Cousins immaturity and stupidity.

Yes it was annoying by Adams but you dont wind up to swing at a guy for that. Adams was laughing as if to say 'you won't touch me'.

Serious playground baller mans1ay3r's Avatar

Do the refs discuss sht like this? Adams obviously clamping down on Cousins' foot, not a basketball play.

Quote Originally Posted by TemporaMutantur
    The funny thing about Cousins is the fact that he doesn't really know how to control his own emotions, but when it comes mitigating situations for his teammates (such as Rondo last night) he does the right thing.
    He sure controlled his emotions well when Z-Bo was on the other side

Quote Originally Posted by jamal99
    He sure controlled his emotions well when Z-Bo was on the other side
    Not many people are ****ing with Z-Bo honestly.

He's the type of dude to knock you the **** out with a cheeky smile, put out his cigarette in your pool of blood and drive off into the sunset with a beautiful girl in his Aston Martin.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    this dude has gotten closer to punching a player than playing in a playoff game
    Unfortunately he doesn't have Shaq to carry him

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

cous to the Lakers pls