Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default IDK about you guys but I am so glad Harden is irrelevant this year

One of the most unlikable players in the NBA and with all the shit he and everyone else was talkin about how Curry didn't deserve MVP.

Default Re: IDK about you guys but I am so glad Harden is irrelevant this year

great post. All he does is flop when he drives to the basket, that's why his FG% is 30% but he has a 60+TS.

In what way ? His team not winning ?

That roster is pretty bad right now. Too many players who don't fit. His biggest problem is defense and turnovers. It's not his fault he takes advantage of those rules to get free throws. Blame the league and refs.

I also don't think Curry wasn't deserving, but Curry and Harden were #1 and 2. If it didn't go to Curry, it would have gone to Harden.

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    great post. All he does is flop when he drives to the basket, that's why his FG% is 30% but he has a 60+TS.

His fg% is 43.4. Shooting 35.2% from 3 but taking 8 attempts.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    In what way ? His team not winning ?

That roster is pretty bad right now. Too many players who don't fit. His biggest problem is defense and turnovers. It's not his fault he takes advantage of those rules to get free throws. Blame the league and refs.

I also don't think Curry wasn't deserving, but Curry and Harden were #1 and 2. If it didn't go to Curry, it would have gone to Harden.
    Are we not allowed to dislike the style?

Quote Originally Posted by Riks
    Are we not allowed to dislike the style?

If people want to dislike the easiest points in the game, go ahead.

Decent college freshman

I think its pretty darn sad that a team that made the WCF last season, may not even make the playoffs this season. It's the same team, minus the coach.

I like Harden. Sure he has flaws but he's a talented player. I like watching him play.

James Harden plays the most unattractive style of basketball, no one is more boring to watch than Harden.

Dribble, dribble, layup, miss, foul. Rinse and ****ing repeat.

He is not irrelevant to me because I hate that ****ing flopping machine to the max. If he was irrelevant I would just ignore him

> Calls someone irrelevant
    > Goes on to hate on that certain someone and says how unlikable he is.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    If people want to dislike the easiest points in the game, go ahead.
    I will go ahead and dislike somebody who wants to shoot free throws for a career.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

I don't mind his driving and isolation game. It's the flopping that hurts me

A-greed, throw in dwight and lewho as well

Tattoo dude got on his leg.

bigger pic of it in the link

http://allball.blogs.nba.com/2016/03..._tw_sf21785665

It's sad because half the time he could probably make a shot, but he resorts to flopping.