Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: Taco Tuesday is a disgrace and is racist towards Mexicans/Hisapnics

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    How is Trump's wall racist, yet every president in memory wanted to stop illegal crossing and wanted them to enter and work legally?
    Trump building a wall between friendly nation's isn't the big deal, the US is free to build a damn dome if it wants, it's your country so have at it...the part that we don't agree with is having Mexico pay for it.

Let's say you have neighbors and their kids have a habit of running into your lawn, try asking your neighbors to pay for a fence you want to put up, see how that goes

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Trump building a wall between friendly nation's isn't the big deal, the US is free to build a damn dome if it wants, it's your country so have at it...the part that we don't agree with is having Mexico pay for it.

Let's say you have neighbors and their kids have a habit of running into your lawn, try asking your neighbors to pay for a fence you want to put up, see how that goes
    Ya Trump trippin for that one.

Mexico ain't got it like that.

Like they have billions of dollars to put toward something they don't care much about.

A lot of them are trying to work and send the money back home.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    I agree with you. What I was responding to was your comment about us Hispanics ever seeing something as racist
    I've never noticed Hispanics complaining much.

They're always working around here.

Quiet and polite.

They hold doors for me and have manners.