robertshaw_1
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Ricky Rubio

Quote Originally Posted by robertshaw_1
    Stop spamming.

Good High School Starter la bomba's Avatar

hope i am wrong but real madrid seems most likely destination.

Quote Originally Posted by la bomba
    hope i am wrong but real madrid seems most likely destination.
    Hope you're right, ricky should be playing for the best team in spain.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    Hope you're right, ricky should be playing for the best team in spain.
    you are right thats why the story has a new twist and looks like barca might be on the lead!

ricky made such a stupid thing by not withdrawing his name from the draft...

Quote Originally Posted by berraco
    ricky made such a stupid thing by not withdrawing his name from the draft...
    he has done a lot of stupid things of late,almost every decision he has made has been wrong. hope he makes the right choice and plays for barca next two years. i dont know why the rush to go to the nba!

he has done a lot of stupid things of late,almost every decision he has made has been wrong. hope he makes the right choice and plays for barca next two years. i dont know why the rush to go to the nba!
    every single stupid thing he and his people have done lately is because of that. I understand him wanting to go now, but in the moment the ping pong balls decided the drafting order, he should have realized he was in trouble. That's were he took the wrong path, forcing the things stupidly with DKV. It is clear now that his only solution is to leave DKV for another spanish team (either Bar

Saw a basketball once

Ricky is not going back to Badalona and his options really come down to Minnesota or a Spanish team probably Real Madrid. Ricky needs to make his mind up too because Madrid, Barcelona, and other Spanish teams are not going to keep a spot open for him for long. In the end I think he makes the jump to the NBA this year as his buyout is huge but there a lot of ways he can make money (Endorsements hello).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Slam1
    Ricky is not going back to Badalona and his options really come down to Minnesota or a Spanish team probably Real Madrid. Ricky needs to make his mind up too because Madrid, Barcelona, and other Spanish teams are not going to keep a spot open for him for long. In the end I think he makes the jump to the NBA this year as his buyout is huge but there a lot of ways he can make money (Endorsements hello).
    FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Unicaja Malaga, and Olympiacos Piraeus are all currently trying to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
    FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Unicaja Malaga, and Olympiacos Piraeus are all currently trying to get him.
    I think he has already agreed with barca. 800,000 euros a year for 3 years but can leave after 2 and after 1 his clause is only 1 million. barca just need to agree on a negotiated price with DKV,thats going to be tough.Come on barca make an effort, I mean 50 million for ibrahimovic???surely they can scratch up upto 3 million from somewhere. DKV would take 3 million I think.

I think he has already agreed with barca. 800,000 euros a year for 3 years but can leave after 2 and after 1 his clause is only 1 million. barca just need to agree on a negotiated price with DKV,thats going to be tough.Come on barca make an effort, I mean 50 million for ibrahimovic???surely they can scratch up upto 3 million from somewhere. DKV would take 3 million I think.
    Problem is that currently the offer from Real Madrid is much higher than Bar