Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: if your favorite player retired or suddenly died. who would you root for instead?

damn brah, u are messed up.

Default Re: if your favorite player retired or suddenly died. who would you root for instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    if LeKING died i would root for kobe to see what a clutch shot feels like
    You better find another backup or you'll never know how it feels.

Local High School Star MoBe1Kanobi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Naero
    As my favorite player is Kobe, which has been the case since 2006 while I was segueing into my NBA viewership, I've already acknowledged he's on the end-career cusp ever since the fateful achilles-tendon rupture in 2013; because of that, I've already brooded over his retirement as imminent and have already started to mull over the next centerpoint of my fanhood.

While localism dictates that my Milwaukee Bucks will be my favorite team, and the franchise is assuredly going under the right direction under Jason Kidd's coaching status, there are superstars that I have loved to see succeed on their own teams—including the Lakers legend that enticed me into watching the NBA to begin with. If they ever face my Bucks, my localistic bias for the team will supersede my fanhood of the superstar; but while their own teams are far from the first one that'll pose a threat to the Bucks, I like to see their team succeed en route to championship hardware because I know they'll earn more recognition for it.

Kevin Durant has already been my second-favorite player for a while, and he 's already gradually transitioned into becoming my favorite player while Kobe's career continues to wane away. My appreciation of his talent has never truly been sullied, because unlike LeBron, he's been widely accepted as the second-best player in the league (despite having eclipsed LeBron in 2014, IMO) and he thus hasn't been as subjected to the obtuse hype that LeBron has received.

Niqqas writing epitaphs and shiiit tf

What is wrong wit u niqqa
    Last edited by MoBe1Kanobi; 09-12-2015 at 05:00 AM.

Local High School Star MoBe1Kanobi's Avatar

"While localism dictates.."

Foreal bro idk why tf ur post really got me tight

Like i lowkey hate ur formal faqqit ass 4 that

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

My favourite after kobe will be whoever plays the best on the night for the lakers.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

If Kobe die today, I'd root for the King

If Andre Drummond retired from thr NBA tomorrow, Stanley Johnson, KCP, Reggie Jackson.

Nrxt in line. Always be ready. Detroit vs Everybody!!!

Wilt

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

[QUOTE=Naero]As my favorite player is Kobe, which has been the case since 2006 while I was segueing into my NBA viewership, I've already acknowledged he's on the end-career cusp ever since the fateful achilles-tendon rupture in 2013; because of that, I've already brooded over his retirement as imminent and have already started to mull over the next centerpoint of my fanhood.

While localism dictates that my Milwaukee Bucks will be my favorite team, and the franchise is assuredly going under the right direction under Jason Kidd's coaching status, there are superstars that I have loved to see succeed on their own teams

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst

If Westbrook retires, I'm all in on the Porzingis train

I'm already on it though

NBA Superstar

I became a team fan over a player fan when I was like 16.

Raps fan first and foremost of course. Other than the hometown team, bron and wade are the easy favorites. Glad I got to see these legends play and win together.

Now that guys like carter, nash, tmac and pierce are old/done the next favs would be wiggins and westbrook. Anthony davis is a beast too.