Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: ISH Official 2015 FIBA Americas Championship Game And Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS

You mean the "domestic NBA players" that have steam-rolled the rest of the world from 2008 on (when they have sent their mostly best players)?

Hell, even when they have played as poorly as possible, they won those "tough elimination games, and against serious teams." But, those close wins have been few-and-far-between. The vast majority have been one-sided blowouts.
    Team USA always plays under NBA rules when they play in any international competition from 2007 onward.

FIBA changed that rule to help them compete. That's been discussed here about 20 times.

Default Re: ISH Official 2015 FIBA Americas Championship Game And Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Team USA always plays under NBA rules when they play in any international competition from 2007 onward.

FIBA changed that rule to help them compete. That's been discussed here about 20 times.

Yep. Of course, team USA actually sending some of their best players instead of either college players, or second tier NBA players (like the rest of the world sends to these events) might actually be the REAL reason why the US has not lost a game since, and in fact, has overwhelmed the rest of the world since then.

Give them an extra eight minutes to run the hell out of over-matched rosters, and the results would be an additional 10+ point margins.

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS

Yep. Of course, team USA actually sending some of their best players instead of either college players, or second tier NBA players (like the rest of the world sends to these events) might actually be the REAL reason why the US has not lost a game since, and in fact, has overwhelmed the rest of the world since then.

Give them an extra eight minutes to run the hell out of over-matched rosters, and the results would be an additional 10+ point margins.
    Gabepizza, get a new troll alias account. This one is compromised.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Gabepizza, get a new troll alias account. This one is compromised.
    I have no idea who the hell Gabepizza is, but I will tell you this...if he is who you make him out to be...he must be a very knowledgable poster. Unlike yourself.

V-Span...pure shit in a REAL league.

COJO FOR THE WIN!

WE DA BRONZE!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Canadia.

Stays.

Winning.

Eat shit, Mexico.

The last minutes were eerily similar to the game against Venezuela, but this time they hit the last shots that they suppose to.

Mexico did very well on their parts, with that big three-pointer, but they didn't manage the clock well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Canadia.

Stays.

Winning.

Eat shit, Mexico.

My nikka Fudge is back!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    My nikka Fudge is back!
    Feels good.

This board badly needed me, fam.