Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: 11/21/2014 GT: Bulls @ Blazers

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    It's just funny how overrated Rose has gotten. Chicago treats him like he's god and even in his MVP year he wasn't good enough to take them to the Finals.
    He was supposed to beat the Heatles all near their peaks on the same team, while his next best player was recent free agent acquisition Carlos Boozer, or Luol Deng? Um ok.

No one who isn't delusional would've put those expectations on him that year. They had no business winning 60+ games or getting to the ECF. No one guessed that at the start of the 2011 season.

If you put peak MJ on that 2011 Bulls team in place of Rose they may pull a victory or two more out, but even then I doubt they get to the Finals without significant talent upgrades offensively.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    [CODE][/CODE]

I was arguing with some Blazer fan on BB forum and he did not accept it when I said Freeland was better than Thomas Robinson.

I like Robinson and he has his nights but he isn't nearly as consistent as Freeland.
    I like the energy TRob brings more than Freeland but I agree Freeland is much more useful to this team as they are now.

Either way good game Bulls fans..some of the players showed a lot of heart (eg: Mirotic). Hope your injury issues gets resolved quick. I'm still rooting for you and Wiz from the East

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    He was supposed to beat the Heatles all near their peaks on the same team, while his next best player was recent free agent acquisition Carlos Boozer, or Luol Deng? Um ok.

No one who isn't delusional would've put those expectations on him that year. They had no business winning 60+ games or getting to the ECF. No one guessed that at the start of the 2011 season.

If you put peak MJ on that 2011 Bulls team in place of Rose they may pull a victory or two more out, but even then I doubt they get to the Finals without significant talent upgrades offensively.
    Doubt it. Jordan Bulls win more because the east is significantly worse in this era than when Jordan played. It's a lot easier road to the ECFs than the WCFs. It's been that way for a long time.

Yet another Bulls injury..feel bad for them.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Yet another Bulls injury..feel bad for them.