Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default GT: Brooklyn Nets (0-0) @ Boston Celtics (0-0), Oct. 29th at 7:30 PM EST

Rondo, back from injury, will be playing in the Celtics first home game of the season and it'll also be the return of KG to the TD Garden I think Boston will win this one, and I can't wait to see the pairing of Rondo and Smart.

Default Re: GT: Brooklyn Nets (0-0) @ Boston Celtics (0-0), Oct. 29th at 7:30 PM EST

No Brook for the Nets

Default Re: GT: Brooklyn Nets (0-0) @ Boston Celtics (0-0), Oct. 29th at 7:30 PM EST

Hopefully Jared Sullinger plays well tonight.

Do I move him or Robin Lopez to my bench? Can't decide between the two.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Springsteen
    Hopefully Jared Sullinger plays well tonight.

Do I move him or Robin Lopez to my bench? Can't decide between the two.
    Sully will put up at least 15 and 8, I think. You decide.

Playoffs or not for the Celtics???

Remember the bottom of the east is tightly packed. Remember there were times last year where the Cs were a few games out of the 8th seed but had a bottom 3 record. Are the Pacers, Knicks, Nets, Pistons really that much better??? Also feel like at least one of the Hawks, Hornets, Wizards, Raptors don't have as good a season as the year prior. Any chance the Celtics surpass a few of the former teams and surprisingly pass one of the later teams????

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MMM

Remember the bottom of the east is tightly packed. Remember there were times last year where the Cs were a few games out of the 8th seed but had a bottom 3 record. Are the Pacers, Knicks, Nets, Pistons really that much better??? Also feel like at least one of the Hawks, Hornets, Wizards, Raptors don't have as good a season as the year prior. Any chance the Celtics surpass a few of the former teams and surprisingly pass one of the later teams????
    I honestly think the Celtics can be the Suns of this season. 40 wins isn't out of the question if it all works out.

Quote Originally Posted by MMM

I already created a thread on this and got slaughtered

I don't think they will make the playoffs, especially since the probabiltity is high that Green and some other guys (if not Rondo himself) will get moved for younger assets.

but if the team stays together, I think they will surprise some people and fight for the 8-10 place in the east.

Welcome to another season of Celtics bball, gents Its gonna be Jumpshotapalooza this season.

Sucks to be working in the only county in CT that gets YES network instead of CSN. I'm not listening to shitty Brooklyn commentators: give me Mike the GOAT and Crazy-Ass Tommy. NBA needs to stop blacking out CSN on League Pass out here, man. This is crap.

Banned

Redeemed 1 week of Ballstreams just from referrals for this game. Leggo

Still a lot of love for KG in Boston

YES has some pretty good commentators. But anyways heres to a good season

Quote Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
    YES has some pretty good commentators. But anyways heres to a good season
    You just can't replace crazy-ass Tommy Heinsohn, though.

Pretty sure Plumlee could jump right out of the building if he wanted.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Welcome to another season of Celtics bball, gents Its gonna be Jumpshotapalooza this season.

Sucks to be working in the only county in CT that gets YES network instead of CSN. I'm not listening to shitty Brooklyn commentators: give me Mike the GOAT and Crazy-Ass Tommy. NBA needs to stop blacking out CSN on League Pass out here, man. This is crap.
    Tommy is such a homer at times, it's unbelievable

I like how we're playing, Sully and Olynyk is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Tommy is such a homer at times, it's unbelievable

I like how we're playing, Sully and Olynyk is nice.
    He's so far beyond homer at this point, so I just chalk it up to high levels of crazy and "gives no f*cks" attitude.