Banned

Default Can we organize a riot/coup to get rid of Corbin?

I dont live in Utah, so I cant do much, but it would be greatly appreciated if someone got this started over there.

Default Re: Can we organize a riot/coup to get rid of Corbin?

Why? They'll should/will re-evaluate him at the end of the year, but I don't think they'll fire him mid-season. I still think Lindsey will want to bring in his own guy next year.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    Why? They'll should/will re-evaluate him at the end of the year, but I don't think they'll fire him mid-season. I still think Lindsey will want to bring in his own guy next year.
    Yeah ya got to think Lindsey will go with someone else after he cleaned house this past off-season. Jazz aren't going to pay Ty not to coach though. They are cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    Yeah ya got to think Lindsey will go with someone else after he cleaned house this past off-season. Jazz aren't going to pay Ty not to coach though. They are cheap!
    Yep, there was a reason they didn't offer him an extension last year, which they likely would have done if they really wanted to keep him.

Former North Carolina State basketball coach Sidney Lowe has pleaded guilty to failing to file his North Carolina tax returns for three years. Lowe, who also played for the Charlotte Hornets during the 1988-89 season, entered his plea Wednesday in Wake County District Court before Judge Margaret Eagles. He received a suspended 45-day jail sentence, was placed on 36 months of unsupervised probation, must complete 100 hours of community service within the year and must pay more than $79,000 in restitution plus a $2,000 fine.

Charlotte Observer

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    Probably. He's just been so awful so far. Mismanagement of Kanter, and he keeps playing Jefferson big minutes for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    Probably. He's just been so awful so far. Mismanagement of Kanter, and he keeps playing Jefferson big minutes for no reason.
    He's trying to compete and they still have the second worst record in the league.