Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Exactly how good is Stephen Curry...

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    His numbers in this post season are comparable tbh.
    09 Lebron numbers are quite clearly better

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Thanks for ethering yourself. Rondo is the easiest person to guard on the floor. His jump shot is so bad you can just sag off him and never get beat off the dribble or let him take a shitty shot.

You don't know shit about basketball and you suck at trolling, stop posting.
    You clearly have not watched the 2012 ECF, please either educate yourself or stop posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Curry is on the same level as all those guys except for peak LeBron.

The disrespect he's getting in this thread is crazy.

Dude is putting up 30/7/5/2 in the post-season, is the GOAT shooter, and commands more defensive attention/has more ''gravity'' than any player in the league. Oh, and he's also a terrific passer/playmaker and ball-handler.

But somehow guys like prime Bryant and Wade were on another level.
    Seriously...guy is a GOAT candidate. People are just reluctant to get with the times. People actually think Curry isn't better than guys like Hakeem, Magic, Kobe....

Learning to shoot layups

Curry is having a fantastic playoff series so far, but I think we'll really find out how good he truly is during this finals series. Im hoping he dominates!

National High School Star

Yeah, his post season is being severly underrated.

He is averaging about 29, 6.5, 5 on 46, 44, 82. That is easily as good as, better than, or close to any run by Kobe, Bron, Wade, etc. Amazing efficiency on high volume while still playing within a team concept. Would even be better if he played more mpg.

Learning to shoot layups

Also his per 36 stats during the regular are quite incredible! 26pts 9ass 5reb on 49, 44 and 91

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    The MVP is an inherently flawed awared, indeed so is the concept of being the 'best' at something. You can try to quantify it by stats but its never truly representative of the reality.

Steph Curry is my favourite player, but anyone with a few brain cells to rub together know that the true MVP is Lebron James. Its so obvious, regardless of his horrible shooting percentages, that he truly is the most valuable player because without him, as has been proving again and again, a team aint doing sh!t without him. Even if its simply a result of superstar treatment to himself and is team it is him without a doubt. Anyway all I am saying is that even tho Curry is the MVP doesn't mean we should all just assume he has this series on lock.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkyBarKid
    You clearly have not watched the 2012 ECF, please either educate yourself or stop posting.

If the best example you guys can come up with of LeBron defending the best player the entire game is when he defended shitty Rajon Rondo while facing an over the hill Boston team then you just proved my point.

Entity of Existence Living Being's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    The MVP is an inherently flawed awared, indeed so is the concept of being the 'best' at something. You can try to quantify it by stats but its never truly representative of the reality.

Steph Curry is my favourite player, but anyone with a few brain cells to rub together know that the true MVP is Lebron James. Its so obvious, regardless of his horrible shooting percentages, that he truly is the most valuable player because without him, as has been proving again and again, a team aint doing sh!t without him. Even if its simply a result of superstar treatment to himself and is team it is him without a doubt. Anyway all I am saying is that even tho Curry is the MVP doesn't mean we should all just assume he has this series on lock.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    If the best example you guys can come up with of LeBron defending the best player the entire game is when he defended shitty Rajon Rondo while facing an over the hill Boston team then you just proved my point.
    I did not come up with that example, but if you are referring to Rondo as shitty for that series then you clearly did not watch it.

There's a reason why prior to this post season some people judged Rondo separately to 'playoff Rondo'.