Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirk or T-Mac

I rule the local playground

Kobe and T-Mac are the most talented wingmen since MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mamba
    Kobe and T-Mac are the most talented wingmen since MJ.
    No doubt about that. LeBron and Wade arent worthy successors...I cant imagine an NBA without Kobe or TMac. I'll cry when they retire.

Seriously. How soon they forget. How soon they forget T-mac giving Bron the daddy d1ck during their meetings. Oh, how soon they forget. How soon they forget T-Mac shutting down Nazi #41 in the playoffs, and averaging 31 ppg on the Mavericks ass. While ****ting on Shawn Bradely like it was his job. If only Yao played aggressive that series, Dallas wouldn't have had a chance in hell.

Seriously. How soon they forget. How soon they forget T-mac giving Bron the daddy d1ck during their meetings. Oh, how soon they forget. How soon they forget T-Mac shutting down Nazi #41 in the playoffs, and averaging 31 ppg on the Mavericks ass. While ****ting on Shawn Bradely like it was his job. If only Yao played aggressive that series, Dallas wouldn't have had a chance in hell.
    Substitute present day Yao into that series and they couldve been in the WCF.

Quote Originally Posted by JSub
    Substitute present day Yao into that series and they couldve been in the WCF.
    No doubt. I'm hoping for that this year. A mean Yao, and a mean / healthy T-Mac. Bye Bye, Phoenix / Dallas !!!

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Trade's Avatar

No doubt. I'm hoping for that this year. A mean Yao, and a mean / healthy T-Mac. Bye Bye, Phoenix / Dallas !!!
    to Mamba and JSub

Now these are examples of a smart posters

Local High School Star Silent Mav's Avatar

If agreeing with your Rocket homer posts makes you a smart poster. Then Marky would be considered a genius.

Here is the thing though, I'm not a Rocket homer. I actually used to live in Dallas. Plano to be exact. Just real talk.

Local High School Star Silent Mav's Avatar

I know Mamba. Just a shot at the smart posters remark. You're a Bulls fan if I remember.

Bulls / Kobe and Phil Jackson "Laker" fan

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Mav
    If agreeing with your Rocket homer posts makes you a smart poster. Then Marky would be considered a genius.
    Good ol' Marky. Always with breaking news and sources to back it up...

Guys guys, I swear, TMacs gonna be AWSOME this year, and his backs 100%. Hes back guys. im tellin the truth. hes gonna be mvp next year, and the rockets will kill every team and hell average 50ppg.

GO TMAC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JSub
    But no worries...TMac will make you all remember this season. Dont sleep on this guy. He's one of the most naturally gifted and talented NBA of all time.
    He's also a heartless quitter with back problems talking about retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombles
    He's also a heartless quitter with back problems talking about retirement.
    People say stupid things when they're down. There's no way I can back up TMac's statements while he was hurt and while his team was down and out. All I can say is that he'll have much to prove to everyone this season and that I dont think he'll let us down. He's gotten plenty of rest, his back feels good, he finally have the dominant center he's always wanted, he's married to his long time gf, he's got two kids, nobody is dropping dead in his family. I think we're in the workings of a career season and an extended playoff run.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Mav
    Surprise surprise.... a Mav Homer calling out a Rocket Homer in a thread about T-Mac vs. Dirk.

The only thing more predictable than a Houston fan saying TMac>>>Dirk is in turn having a Mavs homer jump in and call him out for being biased.

Classic.

3-time NBA All-Star

Mavs and Rockets fans should be exempt from replying to this topic, all it does is create mass bias and arguments.

If you have a predisposed affinity towards either team or player, you needn't reply because of your skewed opinion on the question.