Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Rank these three in their prime: Chris Bosh, Elton Brand, Zach Randolph

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Bosh had the best peak. Cut short by teaming up with a guy who only let him shoot outside jumpers.
    You honestly believe that? Like his rebounds, driving ability, midrange shot and everything else dropped down that dramatically to the point where he even becomes a massive mismatch for a 38 year old player in the Finals... because of Lebron? Sometimes i dont know if you are trolling or you truly are that blundered Droid, like you honestly are trying so hard to find reasons to hate Lebron due to your agenda.... but just... cant... because none of them are rational or make any type of sense....

Default Re: Rank these three in their prime: Chris Bosh, Elton Brand, Zach Randolph

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    You honestly believe that? Like his rebounds, driving ability, midrange shot and everything else dropped down that dramatically to the point where he even becomes a massive mismatch for a 38 year old player in the Finals... because of Lebron? Sometimes i dont know if you are trolling or you truly are that blundered Droid, like you honestly are trying so hard to find reasons to hate Lebron due to your agenda.... but just... cant... because none of them are rational or make any type of sense....
    Then why did he outplay Aldridge in Portland with 37/10 and gamewinner w/o Lebron?
    28/10 without Lebron against Chicago outplayed Joakim

he doesnt have as much space or plays run for him at his spots b/c other players occupy it. Hes had to adapt far more than any other member of the Heat. They have him shooting 3s regularly now FFS

NBA Legend

IMO its pretty much a toss up. Theyre all roughly equal as far as Im concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Bosh had the best peak.
    Brand clearly has the better peak. Better offensive and defensive player.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Peak - Brand, then Zach then Bosh....

Overall - Zach, Bosh, Brand

Consistent - Zach, Bosh, Brand.....

I just remember Brand destroying his achilles and was never the same...hence for me peak Brand was the best....rugged and could score, awesome rebounder...

Bosh left any chance of his prime, overall career numbers and performances when he went to Miami....also he has never carried a team to major play off success....Miami doesn't count...

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Then why did he outplay Aldridge in Portland with 37/10 and gamewinner w/o Lebron?
    28/10 without Lebron against Chicago outplayed Joakim

he doesnt have as much space or plays run for him at his spots b/c other players occupy it. Hes had to adapt far more than any other member of the Heat. They have him shooting 3s regularly now FFS
    Why did he put up 6 points vs Boston?

Brand is easily the best of the three.

I would say it is pretty much a toss up between ZBo, and Bosh. Bosh had a better peak though I suppose, but ZBo does a lot of little things that Bosh doesn't.

"Bosh had the best peak"

Brand easily best peak... Then Z-Bo/Bosh

I am your soldier!

I take ZBo every time because he has the attitude I want on my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    IMO its pretty much a toss up. Theyre all roughly equal as far as Im concerned.
    Lol, that's no fun man, who would you at least take first