soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default Regarding the election

I stated this before and it appears to be the case more and more....

Trump was never truly intended to be the President, he's playing his role in getting people to vote for the lesser of two evils.

The evidence is all around us, according to his ex-aide he was never intending to win, whether one likes Michael Moore or not he lays a very compelling argument, and Trump himself has been making moves that leave even some of his supporters scratching their heads.

Trump is trying to tank the election for Clinton.

Let's be real.

In order for the majority of Americans to vote for A. a female B. a Clinton; there would have to be a very divisive candidate that would leave a bad taste in the general voter's (centrist) mouths.

If Trump was actually trying to win he'd be more centrist, but he appears to be doubling down on the divisive extreme.

And like it has been proven in the past, he doesn't actually believe in some of the stuff he's been stating publicly, and he's actually friends with the Clintons.

Ya'll getting played

Default Re: Regarding the election

Rigged political circus

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

I don't think that Trump himself ever thought he had a shot in hell at winning, I think he was just running for exposure to himself and other egocentric reasons.

I do NOT think this is a conspiracy to get Clinton elected.

If it is then I'm okay with it...the other Rep candidates were maybe worse than Trump, if that is possible.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    I don't think that Trump himself ever thought he had a shot in hell at winning, I think he was just running for exposure to himself and other egocentric reasons.

I do NOT think this is a conspiracy to get Clinton elected.

If it is then I'm okay with it...the other Rep candidates were maybe worse than Trump, if that is possible.
    A 'movement' such as this is not just a coincidence. It takes many resources to get to this point.

I do understand that at times things don't go as planned, but he was getting some support by the right wing from the beginning. His entire 'crusade' vs the media is part of the act. Without the media he wouldn't be in this situation. They all knew from the beginning that most American's are 'centrist' and many polls (not all of course) will side against most of his stances/comments. So he/they are deliberately catering to the extreme right.

Now of course, not everyone in politics/media is involved or aware of the act, they never truly are. Some people are just passive bystanders doing their job without knowledge of the full agenda and that's fine, that's how things work everywhere. But something like this doesn't happen by chance, as we saw by the DNC THEY make shit happen.