Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: New job offer/How to ask for a raise?

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    I'm also in the middle of salary negotiations with my company. They offered me to open up and manage a branch of our firm in Malaysia. I like the project and I loved KL, and my gf seems to be ok with moving there. Now, instead of making an offer, my boss asked me to tell him what package I want in order to accept the job (salary + benefits). This was 2 days ago, and I'm supposed to have the discussion in 2 hours..
    The good part is my boss is the group CEO, so whatever we agree on is directly what I'll get. The bad part is he's put me in the uncomfortable position of having to make the first move, as opposed to receiving an offer from them and negotiating on that.
    Oh wow, sounds like a good problem though. Mind asking what industry you are in?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Oh wow, sounds like a good problem though. Mind asking what industry you are in?
    Financial investments. Started my career in financial forecasting, then I switched to consumer electronics, then this. Quite the ride

pull your dicc out and say "you see this, my salary must reflect my dicc size and youre not paying me enough"