Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Anyone feel like they are above others and treat them like shit?

This is the attitude I have right now, it's not the attitude I want to have in the end game of my life but right now I genuinely feel above certain people and don't feel bad when I talk down to them.

Like for example last night I was walking with my friend to meet up somewhere for my friend's birthday.

These two ugly chicks and a gay dude followed me and my friend for like 5 minutes trying to start conversation then i go into a store to get chocolate and come out and SHIT my friend is in conversation and even gaming one of the chicks (he gave me the signal)

The girls were fat and ugly like a 3.5 and a 2 and the gay guy was your standard hipster homo. They try a few boring conversations like "do you have x-box live?" "O i love your accent where are you from" and I didnt want to be outright d*ck so atfirst was kind of nice

but what i learned is if you be too nice to loser or ugly girl then they cling on even harder. They asked me for some chocolate and was like "wtf are you serious?" then they started asking where i was from, what i did then asked for chocolate again, hell no these losers arent getting my food. I was starting to fed up and even did the cardinal wrong of c*ckblocking my wingman by being a c*ck to these ugly chicks and gay dude until finally I just walked away saying nothing after they kept trying to chat me up and get a piece of chocolate. F*CKING FAT BITCH AND GAY DUDE GET THE MESSAGE IM NOT GIVING YOU SHIT.

Eventually they realized I was treating them like shit and started trying to attack me "Ooo loook at your dirty shoes you're not an investment banker! blah blah blah" and i just stood there not giving a f*ck or laughing.

At this point the ugly ho my friend was chatting up tried to get some chocolate too.

And it was c*ckblocking my wingman but from a 3.5 so that doesnt even count because getting fat ugly chicks is too easy and he's better than that.

Anyone else just be complete c*cks to uglies and losers who try to chat you up?

If they were hot girls I would have enjoyed the attention and given them chocolate lol it's not correct to say but it's truth

I used to be nice to these kinds of people and give them polite conversation and probably would have even given chocolate but now I can't even be f*cked to waste my time giving them false hope or my food.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 10-08-2011 at 07:09 AM.

Default Re: Anyone feel like they are above others and treat them like shit?

I used to be like dat now I'm trying to change. It makes so many enemies

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic
    I used to be like dat now I'm trying to change. It makes so many enemies
    I used to be like that but too many of my "friends" and other people would try to walk on me and take advantage so I just started focusing on me and what I want and now hardly anyone f*cks with me, and when they try to I end it instantly but also at the same time I can tell I give off an intimidating and superior attitude sometimes which isn't good in say, my graphic design class. need to journey towards the middle path

Local High School Star Joshumitsu's Avatar

I don't feel higher. Though, I do remain quiet and I think this makes people think I'm stuck-up and higher than others.

But truthfully, it's just hard for me to trust people. I just try to be careful. Some people out there will just use you for their own benefits. They'll give you something nice and then bring it up later when they want you to do something for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    This is the attitude I have right now, it's not the attitude I want to have in the end game of my life but right now I genuinely feel above certain people and don't feel bad when I talk down to them.

Like for example last night I was walking with my friend to meet up somewhere for my friend's birthday.

These two ugly chicks and a gay dude followed me and my friend for like 5 minutes trying to start conversation then i go into a store to get chocolate and come out and SHIT my friend is in conversation and even gaming one of the chicks (he gave me the signal)

The girls were fat and ugly like a 3.5 and a 2 and the gay guy was your standard hipster homo. They try a few boring conversations like "do you have x-box live?" "O i love your accent where are you from" and I didnt want to be outright d*ck so atfirst was kind of nice

but what i learned is if you be too nice to loser or ugly girl then they cling on even harder. They asked me for some chocolate and was like "wtf are you serious?" then they started asking where i was from, what i did then asked for chocolate again, hell no these losers arent getting my food. I was starting to fed up and even did the cardinal wrong of c*ckblocking my wingman by being a c*ck to these ugly chicks and gay dude until finally I just walked away saying nothing after they kept trying to chat me up and get a piece of chocolate. F*CKING FAT BITCH AND GAY DUDE GET THE MESSAGE IM NOT GIVING YOU SHIT.

Eventually they realized I was treating them like shit and started trying to attack me "Ooo loook at your dirty shoes you're not an investment banker! blah blah blah" and i just stood there not giving a f*ck or laughing.

At this point the ugly ho my friend was chatting up tried to get some chocolate too.

And it was c*ckblocking my wingman but from a 3.5 so that doesnt even count because getting fat ugly chicks is too easy and he's better than that.

Anyone else just be complete c*cks to uglies and losers who try to chat you up?

If they were hot girls I would have enjoyed the attention and given them chocolate lol it's not correct to say but it's truth

I used to be nice to these kinds of people and give them polite conversation and probably would have even given chocolate but now I can't even be f*cked to waste my time giving them false hope or my food.
    never disrespect no n*gga.

I feel you should show everyone respect regardless of appearances. In your case Nick Young, you def should at least answered there questions. If you didn't want to talk to them, you should have excused yourself politely.

But I know people who def feel more entitled to something. Mainly due to their parents financial status, and where the live, what school they go to etc.

Where I'm from talking down to people like that could get you a pumpkin head. It's best to treat everyone with respect and if you feel like you can't just excuse yourself like the homie said.

You not better than anyone else, maybe more fortunate, but not better.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Where I'm from talking down to people like that could get you a pumpkin head. It's best to treat everyone with respect and if you feel like you can't just excuse yourself like the homie said.

You not better than anyone else, maybe more fortunate, but not better.
    Yeh I know but this is how my mindset was last night, need to work on changing it

I was better dressed
    I wasn't fat, infact in shape and 6 packed
    I don't follow people desperately and keep flirting with people while being ignored
    I don't have boring chat up lines and don't give boring ass conversation like they were giving.
    I don't beg for chocolate when a guy says no I don't want to share
    If I was gay I wouldnt keep hitting on a dude when it was clear he had no interest and I wouldnt start dissin his shoes once rejected.

That's why I felt better than them.

My boy afterwards was disappointed and was like "imagine how those people must feel they were being nice and flirting and you slap em in the face, how do you feel when a hot girl straight up rejects you for no reason" and yeh that's crushing but at the same time honestly I can't remember a time in the last 3 years I have been straight up rudely rejected by a lady, of course I must have loads of times just I dont remember it and didnt take it personal.

But at the same time I didn't feel guilty I was a d*ck to these people, ordinarily I would, I need to start showing compassion to everyone like jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    I was better dressed
    I wasn't fat, infact in shape and 6 packed
    I don't follow people desperately and keep flirting with people while being ignored
    I don't have boring chat up lines and don't give boring ass conversation like they were giving.
    I don't beg for chocolate when a guy says no I don't want to share
    If I was gay I wouldnt keep hitting on a dude when it was clear he had no interest and I wouldnt start dissin his shoes once rejected.

That's why I felt better than them.
    That's your problem. In the grand scale of things no one cares about your clothes and 6-pack other than you. The fact that you felt they were following you around is interesting, but maybe they were just bored. I'm sure they didn't beg you for chocolate, maybe they asked persistently to get you to warm up. Just because you would do something and another person wouldn't (in a ceratin situation) doesn't really attest to your status or worth.

Prestige is an illusion my man.
    Last edited by Go Getter; 10-08-2011 at 08:04 AM.

yes, you should think you are better then some ppl, but not all. You dont want the people that are better then you down talking you would you. Now what i really hate is someone that thinks there better then you try to talk down to you but in reality you are better then them. For example Some fat ugly chick that worked at homedepot actually had the balls to laugh at me while i was walking out. 1 your fat as ****, 2 your ugly as ****, 3 you work at homedepot and by the looks of it you have no real future....and your laughing at me?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    yes, you should think you are better then some ppl, but not all. You dont want the people that are better then you down talking you would you. Now what i really hate is someone that thinks there better then you try to talk down to you but in reality you are better then them. For example Some fat ugly chick that worked at homedepot actually had the balls to laugh at me while i was walking out. 1 your fat as ****, 2 your ugly as ****, 3 you work at homedepot and by the looks of it you have no real future....and your laughing at me?
    Yeh my mindset I'm better than others must also mean i see other people out there i feel are better and above me and f*ck that. Time to meditate on this and fixup my currrent mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Villain
    I feel you my manz... but you need to get off your black pride racist steez... I know you in your own mind don't think you're racist against anyone else... but dude... you are... esp whites.

Time for YOU ... my e-ga a grown man to flush your past BS experiences or whatever down the camoooooooDE ... ON SOME Al Bundy sheet ... hehe He from the Chy too 'ya dig?

So please kind sir, stop the racist sheet.

Stfu talkin to me chump. Ain't no one racist you just mad because I said Hip-Hop was my culture and not yours.

Give it a rest.

Nothing I said in this thread, in the thread I made about wine, in the comments I made to NY in the other thread; had anything to do with black pride. You bring it up more than me.
    Last edited by Go Getter; 10-08-2011 at 08:07 AM.

NBA Superstar

its normal for your age (assuming you are somewhere between 21-27 years old).

you're an angry young man, it is a phase people go through, even though you might be quite happy and content, you are still an angry young man.

this is not an insult, it is just the phase of life that older college students, and college graduate young adults go through. you feel like you know everything, everyone else is f*cked and you constantly see anecdotal evidence (case in point your story) that leads you to believe your superior to others.

being a c0cksucker towards others though is a slippery slope, because you are going to run into retards all your life, you will need to deal with them all your life (the world is full of them) and some people will think you are a retard. it is best to develop a deft touch, handle people politely and learn to subtly deal with/manipulate them. you'll get ZERO respect in a few short years for being a prlck and probably not much today.

there are so many metrics for measuring success, intelligence and happiness that everyone runs the risk of becoming completely jaded, and thus useless to the world. don't be that guy.

don't live life like we all like to post around here. my biggest worry about society is that we will all become walking internet news story 'comment sections' and lose our ability to be diplomatic.

information is now free, our EQ is the only thing that will separate it, don't cripple yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Stfu talkin to me chump. Ain't no one racist you just mad because I said Hip-Hop was my culture and not yours.

Give it a rest.

Nothing I said in this thread, in the thread I made about wine, in the comments I made to NY in the other thread; had anything to do with black pride. You bring it up more than me.
    who's would you say is the best rapper in the game today?

I don't even know what to say....the people that ruin society with racism is the ones that hide it

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Villain
    Information is now free... LOL ... yeah... well, that is until it's not. Before long, censored interwebz... news outlets even more than it is today... etc...

I know J I know... it's all us conspirazy nootz losing thy mindz.

Well bro... you don't see what's about to go down... but I think deep inside you know itz coming and you just can't accept it.

No?

Tell me I'm lying.
    the demand side has no solution for the supply side in this situation, doomed for failure. and BTW are you saying I am Ass Dan? why does everyone think that?