Learning to shoot layups

Default Andrew Bogut, I lost all respect 4 him the day he said this.....................

Personally i dont like the guy.

When he 1st got drafted, he dissed our Australian Basketball legends of the game, and 1s that have been to the NBA too, Luc Longley, Shane Heal and Andrew Gaze.

Andrew Bogut was holding out on the Australian team 4 Beijing, then when he signed 4 the Bucks, he was put on the Australian team ASAP.

http://www.nbl.com.au/default.aspx?s...splay&id=75431

Longley was on tv here in an interview, and i quote he said "Bogut is talking the talk, all he has to do now is walk the walk", just b4 he was drafted. From this day i lost all respect 4 him.

Bucks fan

Default Re: Andrew Bogut, I lost all respect 4 him the day he said this.....................

Thanks for sharing.

Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Andrew Bogut, I lost all respect 4 him the day he said this.....................

Quote Originally Posted by adamcz
    Thanks for sharing.
    allgood.

i think i recorded it on vcr tape, i will ripp it and post the interview with Luc Longley when he says this.

i just gotta find it 1st.

NBA lottery pick

I'd like to see the video. Do you think it was a kid saying something stupid or was it something that he had thought about for a while?

Two things. Firstly, Bogut already publically apoligized for his comments. He didn't mean them in a disrespectful way, he just seems to have a habit of coming across as someone who's a tad bit too cocky.

Secondly, the reason Bogut wasn't going to play for Australia in the Olympics was because he didn't have medical insurance. Now that he's signed an extension, he has the required insurance, and is going to play. It wasn't a case of him holding out. It's hard enough with some owners and GM's not wanting their guys in the Olympics, and you add to that a guy without insurance and it'd be a nightmare for him.

Learning to shoot layups

Who cares he was right those guys all sucked.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    I'd like to see the video. Do you think it was a kid saying something stupid or was it something that he had thought about for a while?
    Yeah, he was just a young cat.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    Two things. Firstly, Bogut already publically apoligized for his comments. He didn't mean them in a disrespectful way, he just seems to have a habit of coming across as someone who's a tad bit too cocky.

Secondly, the reason Bogut wasn't going to play for Australia in the Olympics was because he didn't have medical insurance. Now that he's signed an extension, he has the required insurance, and is going to play. It wasn't a case of him holding out. It's hard enough with some owners and GM's not wanting their guys in the Olympics, and you add to that a guy without insurance and it'd be a nightmare for him.
    Hes a W-i-g-g-e-r.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotsadimes
    Who cares he was right those guys all sucked.
    Aussie Basketball legends. Know your game.

Saw a basketball once

shane heal isnt a legend he sucks

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by jwill4pm
    shane heal isnt a legend he sucks
    yes he is.

he only just retired a few weeks ago at 37y.o.

hes also played NBA, and Euro basketball at very high levels.

God

wow, bogut needs to stop hatin' and get money if he wants respect

Learning to shoot layups

LMAO @ Bogut, hes STILL claiming "no insurance". He did it last season when the NBA Lockout was on and he was here in Australia, he attended a few games here but did not play BECAUSE OF NO INSURANCE.

What a tosser.

Here's the REAL AUSTRALIAN Legend here - Andrew Gaze Dunks. TWICE. = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHIT9sp8y2Y