Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2633343536
    Bucks fan

Default Re: Brandon Jennings scores 55 points in Bucks win over Warriors!

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    Not amazing, but he has better instincts.
    And my bad, I forgot you evaluate players on win-loss record. That's why Al Jefferson, Durant (last season) and Mitch Ritchmond are/were terrible.
    I'm having a hard time believing that you actually watch enough games to evaluate players without stats or team records. How many Bucks, Wolves and Kings games have you watched this season? Has anybody alive seen all three of those teams five times each this year?

And if not, these player rankings are based on watching each guy once, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by adamcz
    I'm having a hard time believing that you actually watch enough games to evaluate players without stats or team records. How many Bucks, Wolves and Kings games have you watched this season? Has anybody alive seen all three of those teams five times each this year?

And if not, these player rankings are based on watching each guy once, or what?
    I watched Jennings, Evans and Flynn really extensively in Europe/College, and I have seen Flynn and Evans play 3 pro games, and Jennings four pro games.

So I have seen enough to make a pretty informed opinion.
    Don't get me wrong, Jennings is a good player. But I would draft Flynn ahead of him right now. That opinion might change in 2 months.
    Jennings has one of the biggest green lights in the league, and his shot is falling. I have seen enough of Flynn to believe that he is better long term and would produce some great numbers right now given the same opportunity.

Bucks fan

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    I watched Jennings, Evans and Flynn really extensively in Europe/College, and I have seen Flynn and Evans play 3 pro games, and Jennings four pro games.
    So how many hours of tv do you watch each night? On the average night, we can find you watching a euroleague game, two college games, and 4 NBA games? Or you hire an assistant to remove the commercials so that you can get through 10 games per day? Something about this story isn't checking out for me.

adamcz so basically G_train is lying or exagerrating because _________?

And sonic what do you mean Jennings has a more consistent shot than AI did?

Lol @ the Bucks announcers after the game going:

"What's that? What's that I hear? Choo-choo! I hear the Brandon Jennings bandwagon train coming!"

Here it is!

As well as the anti-Jennings bandwagon train.

Fun for lolz.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adamcz
    So how many hours of tv do you watch each night? On the average night, we can find you watching a euroleague game, two college games, and 4 NBA games? Or you hire an assistant to remove the commercials so that you can get through 10 games per day? Something about this story isn't checking out for me.
    He said he watched them in college so that would be last year. Could have just watched some euro games with Jennings in them witch would also be last year. And it's not crazy to think he's seen each player play around 4 times in the NBA when there's been 10 games. Could be anywhere from 1-3 games a night in witch you could download\rewatch a game that you missed.

Jennings looks legit to me. But it's been 8-10 games and he's had the green light to fire whenever he wants from what I've seen. Also some of the shots he's been taking I don't see falling on a consistent basis like they have been through out the season. I know Denver wasn't respecting his jumper like they should have been and he hurt them. Non the less it's looking like he should have been drafted high but it's still early.

Some people have been really underrated the 55 point game tho. He's a rookie and regardless if It was against GS 55 points in a game is a pretty big achievement from a player in his first young .. in the first 7 games too.

Bucks fan

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    adamcz so basically G_train is lying or exagerrating because _________?
    Because if he isn't, then he watches enough tv to look like his avatar. I know a lot of really hardcore basketball fans, but I don't know anybody who has already seen all of the lotto-bound non-televised teams 3 and 4 times each, in addition to watching college games and euroleague games. Do you know anybody like that other than maybe a video coordinator for an NBA team or a professional scout?

I watch almost all of the Bucks games plus maybe one additional game a week, and even that takes up around 10 hours of time. That's a lot of fricking tv! If I were to expand that to include watching multiple Kings, Thunder, Wolves, Clippers, Warriors, Kentucky Wildcats, and Olympiakos games, I guess I would be watching 30-40 hours of tv per week?

My my my, how things have changed after 37gms in for B.Jennings and not 8.

[QUOTE=Rafael Delaget

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    I bet the Warriors FO is feeling pretty stupid for drafting the next Eddie House over a dynamic, acutal PG, like Jennings.
    This one is literally making me tear up, oh my God!

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purch
    This one is literally making me tear up, oh my God!
    Just bumping this thread because Jennings is so great and ISH was overreacting back in the day even.