Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

"And of course, you have always defended him. What does that make you?"

Family, proudly, but then again, you knew that, right? Family will do those things for one another. You remember family, something you have so little regard for. I wipe my hands free of the scum you call Hillabale. There's nothing else I can do to you that you haven't already done to yourself.
    Oddly enough, you just proved my point again by knowing his whereabouts. Your fetish may land you in lockup someday, I'd love to be there when it happens, but I don't work at mental institutions. Stay away from the sharp objects Hillabale..
    Last edited by FosterDowner; 02-17-2009 at 05:11 PM.

Learning to shoot layups Hillabale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FosterDowner
    "And of course, you have always defended him. What does that make you?"

Family, proudly, but then again, you knew that, right? Family will do those things for one another. You remember family, something you have so little regard for. I wipe my hands free of the scum you call Hillabale. There's nothing else I can do to you that you haven't already done to yourself.
    Oddly enough, you just proved my point again by knowing his whereabouts. Your fetish may land you in lockup someday, I'd love to be there when it happens, but I don't work at mental institutions. Stay away from the sharp objects Hillabale.
    And you proved my point that you'd prefer to slink away rather than own up to your lies. See ya.

BTW, I had no idea you two were related, but it does explain quite a few things. Is Florida Gimp a relative too?

Edit (3/18/09): Book of LiPS - Volume II
    http://www.seattlepi.com/forum/board...129573#1850896
    Posted by OzSonic111 at 3/16/09 1:28 p.m. in reply to: #1849830
    Last edited at 3/16/09 1:41 p.m.

Actually PTJ now trolls the JSONLINE Bucks forum under Led Zeppelin. He's quoted as saying he's always been a Bucks fan and never even admits to being a Seattle Fan, with the occasional singing telegram for Ray Allen. Before that it was the insidehoops.com bucks forum, sick avatar and all. He whined to the posters over there about his av and how clever it was and said he'd probably get banned for it because a poster who disagreed with it( Upstatehoopfan) was there also, a month earlier than him. This guy really fits the profile of a stalker. Still following Luke fans around. And yet he can point out how others had issues with Poor Ray in the same forum he sunk like the Titanic. Still pathetic as ever. Stalker personified....He has dedicated his life to following Upstatehoopfan around from forum to forum, in hopes that Upstate may have connections to get his beanie with the propellor signed.
    It would appear that the ONLY one who has committed to traveling to another forum to meet up is you, PTJ....(ProvenTrollingJudas)
    It must be a lonely life....
    Posted by ptj at 3/16/09 10:30 p.m. in reply to: #1850896
    Last edited at 3/16/09 10:32 p.m.

This guy really fits the profile of a stalker.
    The level of hypocrisy and irony in that post is outstanding!
    (Even by your standards, LiPS (aka Foster Downer). You’ve really outdone yourself this time. Although the level of factual errors as well as outright lies is quite standard)

Stalker personified
    Delightful!
    Posted by OzSonic111 at 3/18/09 2:19 p.m. in reply to: #1851294

All well supported by fact. I could post the registering dates for you. But I believe the insidehoops.com forum itself turned on tpfkah...(the poster formerly known as Hillabale). So it was time to pack up and move to jsonline only a month after Upstate got there. You should really just ask him to autograph your beanie.
    I find it disturbing to watch you follow Upstatehoopfan from site, to site, to site, to site, to site. And all for one reason, to flame Luke. Of course in your own words there...
    "Die hard Seattle is dead and buried"
    "There was nothing left of the Sonics to be a fan of BEFORE Ridnour was traded. I told you I was going to be done with that team the minute they left town."
    "I made a hilarious av featuring Luke, his wife & Ray Allen a year or so ago. Unfortunately, i'll probably be banned if I post it as I see the dude who made the biggest stink about it has made some posts in this forum and would probably report me."
    "I'll just hang around here to see how long it takes for my harmless avatar to destroy this forum."
    "The only reason you’re a Bucks fan is because of him. I’ll be one long after he is traded. Ramon Sessions is quickly becoming one of my new favorite players in the league. Go Bucks!"
    For the life of me, I can't figure out why you would still be here, seeing that you were done with that team that's dead and buried.
    Truth hurts, I suppose, and we already know who Lips is. He's the same retarded creation he was at Clubsonics.com. And like his predecessors, a failed attempt. It's funny to watch you lose the same arguement over and over....lmao.
    4/29/09: Fortunately I was able to save thread before Doanut Boy triggered another purge. Dude just can't handle being made to look like the fool he is
    [quote]
    HeyKid
    Last edited by Hillabale; 05-04-2009 at 04:11 PM.

Saw a basketball once

No intention of slinking away, as I have no lies to own up to. I'm not the one with the skeletons either. I will stick around and support Luke as I always have. I just have no intention of participating in the hatefest you have spread far and wide about Luke and family. I read your stuff at the other site you found husky at. Not impressed, truth is, you're just looking for a site that husky uses where some may agree with you. You may have found it there. One could wonder how many forums you belong to, but the truth is you use names that husky will familiarize with you, a.k.a. led zeppelin, dbf, hillabale, deadballfoul, slickwatson, and the like. You want him to know it's you, after all the exchanges, you want him to know it's you, no matter what site it is. You seriously may want to curb that habit, and that's free advice. He changes names somewhat, and you are there putting his personal life on the blog. He was right about you from the start, you got some issues. The mods in these forums may be looking for quantity over quality of posts as the numbers keep their sites alive. But there are laws that protect people from some of the things you have done, even if the mods aint got the decency to do anything about it. The mods may not care who you harrass, but somebody does. Trust me, it'll all come out in the wash.

My God. This is intense.

Just had to pop in and say the Luke Ridnour Hot Potato on draft day was a hilarious way to see a career come to an end. Blaine is now whole again.

I suspect my former buds here are in some prison somewhere these days.