Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

Definitely Ridnour.

I met Luke Ridnour at the airport. He's a real nice guy and his wife is smokin' hot.

Therefore he's awesome.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    I met Luke Ridnour at the airport. He's a real nice guy and his wife is smokin' hot.

Therefore he's awesome.
    Airport groupies not wanted on this board

Ridnour will start the season , Sessions is the future , that is why Lue was brought in besides Ridnour to school Sessions, but something tells me Sessions will eventually school them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    Airport groupies not wanted on this board

Ridnour will start the season , Sessions is the future , that is why Lue was brought in besides Ridnour to school Sessions, but something tells me Sessions will eventually school them.
    I pick up people from the airport for my job. That's how I met him. Airport groupie? Ha. Right.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    I pick up people from the airport for my job. That's how I met him. Airport groupie? Ha. Right.
    O'Hare or Mitchell Field ??

You a limo guy or a hotel driver ?? CAn't believe Mitchell Field would generate tip's like O'Hare.

Hotel Driver. And it was Mitchell International. Just walking right in the open. I think I was the only person who recognized him.

Saw a basketball once

How many dogs did Ridnour and his wife have accompanying them? And can you describe the breed?

Learning to shoot layups Hillabale's Avatar

Just the poodle that he used to pattern his hair style a few years back.

I think Ridnour is definately the starter. Sessions should be the primary back-up and Lue the injury/defensive replacement. Bell should see most of this time on the wings.

I think the trade was a good deal for all involved. Mo Williams was not a good fit. The team was basically healthy last season and still underperformed big time. Luke is at least past first. They also get out from under a long and big contract and it gives them flexibility to address the PF position in the future.

I gotta say, as a Nets fan I will be following the Bucks and rooting for them and RJ, esp. since my team won't be doing anything come May. You guys are my sleeper to make the playoffs anywhere from a 6-8 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by FAhusky
    How many dogs did Ridnour and his wife have accompanying them? And can you describe the breed?
    Two tiny ass dogs. One looked like Chihuahua...that's all I remember.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by FAhusky
    I recall this jellyfish called "hillable" from the Seattle forum. He's the deviant that not only crapped all over Ridnour but his wife and family too with lude, suggestive photos. Disregard this poor example of an adult man.
    Wasnt this the same guy (Hillabale) who singlehandedly got the ClubSonics.com site shut down? The guy who said he was a diehard Sonic fan, and yet here he is, in the Milwalkee site to instigate more trouble where Ridnour is concerned. Moderators would do this forum a favor by taking note of his past and his motive here, basically to stalk FAHUSKY for being a Ridnour fan. The dudes a sick man. He hates Ridnour and is only here because all the other sites he has been a part of were closed down, mostly with his help.

Learning to shoot layups Hillabale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FosterDowner
    Wasnt this the same guy (Hillabale) who singlehandedly got the ClubSonics.com site shut down? The guy who said he was a diehard Sonic fan, and yet here he is, in the Milwalkee site to instigate more trouble where Ridnour is concerned. Moderators would do this forum a favor by taking note of his past and his motive here, basically to stalk FAHUSKY for being a Ridnour fan. The dudes a sick man. He hates Ridnour and is only here because all the other sites he has been a part of were closed down, mostly with his help.
    So, your sole purpose of creating an account on this network was to continue complaining about a harmless avatar that I made 2-yrs ago on another site? (An av that everyone except you and your snowblind buddy thought was hilarious.) The term

Saw a basketball once

My registration was to continue as a Luke Ridnour Fan. I keep my reg over at Seattle PI because I liked the Sonics. I follow the OKC because I wish them (The Former Sonics) well.
    Speaking of questions oh PTJ, (purveyor of truth and justice) Maybe you could explain why you are here, because for the life of me, I can't ever recall you ever mentioning you liked the Bucks, matter o' factly. I'm here because of Luke. You must be here for the same, even considering your past comments of dislike for Ridnour, you were the diehard Ray Allen fan, you would remember every Sonic team except for last years, and thought Ridnour had no purpose or future in the NBA or more importantly, with the Sonics. SO I ASK YOU, why are you here?
    I already know the answer, but some here may not be aware of your purpose, fill em in dude. Or finish reading that book you mentioned over at the PI that you were gonna read, since you didnt really miss not having the Sonics after all,(quote). Let me guess, you are here because you want to support Luke now, much like Gary Washburn and Sherman the Vermin did? Or is it because you dislike FAHUSKY so much for supporting Luke that you would follow him from site to site in search of flaming his every post supporting Luke. Your game is old Hillabale, but nobody thinks it's clever anymore, so your shoulder will now heal from all the self patting on the back you do. And it's obvious by the posting of your sick avatar that your reasons for being here are purely malice.
    The Celtics forum is down the hall.........

Saw a basketball once

Oh yeah, I noticed Heykid around the site too, maybe you could have him come in and comment on why his now defunct site, clubsonics.com ended up in the crapper. Grafitti walls are out of style, I suppose.

Eh, I'm not too worried about them.

The Bucks board could use a little controversy. It's dead in here.

He can talk **** about Ridnour all he wants. We won't take it personally. Plus, his [COLOR="Blue"]stats[/COLOR] really aren't all that bad. He's an average point guard who can go off on opponents from time to time. Ramon will soon replace him in his starting spot, and I'm sure he'll be pretty angry. But hey, you got to put the better player in the starting spot. I'm sure he sees that Sessions is playing better ball them him...unless of course, he's blind.
    Last edited by Ian; 12-02-2008 at 12:34 AM.