Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: LeBron on losing weight: "I'm quicker and that's not good for my competition"

I always thought he was playing around ~265ish, but I never was for sure. Now I know that may have actually been true.

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron on losing weight: "I'm quicker and that's not good for my competition"

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    Good. He's got some actual bigs on his roster now, so it only makes sense.

Monster season incoming.
    loser

all he does is bully to the rim so i dont see how this helps unless they wanna play him pg

Now he can play his original position at SF.

Lebron playing at PF in Miami's offense was stupid.

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    not only that but he'll have Kyrie and Kevin Love in his prime to ease up the work load. he wont be gassed when the playoffs comes around
    Not exactly those two barely even know how to make the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Gotta give Bron some serious respect....he really dedicated himself to the game for the past 3 - 4 off seasons...

He really put in work on his perimeter/post game....now he went 70 days on a strict diet to drop weight

( I know some people say " he is a million dollar athlete with private Chefs and has all the time in the world to stay in shape".....but even still.....he is working harder then 90% of his peers )

Forget all the physical talent.....his Focus and dedication to the game is what really amazes me about Lebron...hopefully he can win a Championship for Cleveland.
    this, i always give respect to players like kobe and bran who can imrpove their game year after year. its amazing really, even though they are ****ing rich they are still willing to work their ass off. hell if i made 150mil by 30 i would probably be in a resort in hawaii by now, probably why i wont make that much

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    Not exactly those two barely even know how to make the playoffs
    thats why Lebron will be top 5 all time if he can lead this team to a chip

thats why Lebron will be top 5 all time if he can lead this team to a chip
    In the eyes of a lebron fan. sure why not?

Kobe will be GOAT if he leads his crap team to a finals at his age coming off an injury for sho.

sorry we were talking about lebron disregard my last post.

Very good NBA starter

In the eyes of a lebron fan. sure why not?

Kobe will be GOAT if he leads his crap team to a finals at his age coming off an injury for sho.
    he wont even be able to lead his team to the playoffs

he wont even be able to lead his team to the playoffs
    you may be right but its not imposible right?? be a savvy accomplishment i think.

kobe's chances of making the playoff = lebrons chances winning the chip

Fair call or nah??

Back Home
    Quicker
    Hairline Returned
    Loved Again
    Happy Again

Confidence Restored?

Dude might have another great season. I think a weight may be off his shoulders by this point. Being villified clearly took it's toll on him. He may have even regretted leaving that first season in Miami.

3-time NBA All-Star

Ummm, wasn't he already a huge mismatch against his competition? How much weight has he lost exactly? I've heard conflicting reports. What is he, like Dominique Wilkins/Scottie Pippen/Grant Hill size now? Cause I heard a report that he lost like 40-50 lbs, and if that's the case, then what the hell is doing? Cause then he's a lot more "normal" then. His greatest advantage and uniqueness was the fact that he was that huge with that combination of speed. Huge red flag that this could be in response to the new PEDs testing if that's really how much he's lost. There's always room for improvement and adjustments, but he was the best player in the world last year. There's no reason to make that drastic of a change.

3-time NBA All-Star

you may be right but its not imposible right?? be a savvy accomplishment i think.

kobe's chances of making the playoff = lebrons chances winning the chip

Fair call or nah??
    No. I'd easily give Lebron a better chance at winning the title then Kobe making the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Ummm, wasn't he already a huge mismatch against his competition? How much weight has he lost exactly? I've heard conflicting reports. What is he, like Dominique Wilkins/Scottie Pippen/Grant Hill size now? Cause I heard a report that he lost like 40-50 lbs, and if that's the case, then what the hell is doing? Cause then he's a lot more "normal" then. His greatest advantage and uniqueness was the fact that he was that huge with that combination of speed. Huge red flag that this could be in response to the new PEDs testing if that's really how much he's lost. There's always room for improvement and adjustments, but he was the best player in the world last year. There's no reason to make that drastic of a change.
    He said he's in the 250s now. So he didnt lose anywhere near 40-50 pounds, probably half that, tops.