Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I didn't realize how racist Stephen A is until i saw his latest target

Pablo Prigioni.

Seriously? He was talking about how overrated Pablo is.
    1) Pablo is barely rated.
    2) He's getting attention because he's played well in a few games now.

But he's not getting national attention, he's barely getting local attention. People are stating to like him as a cult figure because he's old, and his game is different and effective.

Yet Stephen A felt the need to make sure we don't give him too much props. Ridiculous. Just ridiculous.

MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT GIVE THE NON STAR NON BLACK TOO MUCH CREDIT.

National High School Star

Default Re: I didn't realize how racist Stephen A is until i saw his latest target

Kwame Brown would disagree on your notion.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: I didn't realize how racist Stephen A is until i saw his latest target

he's doing a sitcom character on sports news program. the militant black man. sometimes he does it to the point of self caricaturization.

He had some pretty memorable Slava Medvedenko and Rasho Nesterovic rants back in the day.

Local High School Star Andrew Wiggins's Avatar

dude's racist as shit.

first it was jeremy lin, then tiago splitter was "garbage", and now he's going out of his way to call pablo prigioni overrated.

You guys know that Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless are just trolling right? They're saying exactly what you need to hear in order to elicit a reaction from you. Don't be idiots and buy into their crap.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
    dude's racist as shit.

first it was jeremy lin, then tiago splitter was "garbage", and now he's going out of his way to call pablo prigioni overrated.
    melo is a superstar doe, bonafide, nasty, stupendous, and multiple other hyperbolic multi-syllable adjetives

Steven A Smith is not threadworthy. Hes in the same category as Skip Bayless and thus doesnt deserve any attention whatsoever. shame on you

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
    As would Jamarcus Russell

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Alexey Shved, youre next!

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
    This.

Steven A. Smith is not a racist. Like he stated long ago, any time you talk about race topics you can get labeled a racist.

He gets paid to be entertaining. Sports is entertainment. Obviously, he was exaggerating a little bit for the laughs, etc.

The fact you made a topic about Steven A. Smith proves he has done his job.

In entertainment, not everyone is going to like you. The majority rules rather good or bad. That's life.

But, like I said, he is far from a racist. Guy would be friends with any race.

I know racist. I have talked to racist people and had to deal with them on a regular basis. Trust me when I say Steven A. Smith is nowhere near a racist human being.
    Last edited by Foster5k; 05-08-2013 at 03:42 PM.

knicks players (quite popular ones) stephen a smith is not to excited about:

jeremy lin
    steve novak
    pablo

hmm

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Teanett
    knicks players (quite popular ones) stephen a smith is not to excited about:

jeremy lin
    steve novak
    pablo

hmm

You apparently never heard his rant about the old Knicks. YouTube it. What he said about Eddie Curry, Marbury, etc is way worse than anything he ever said about Lin.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

He used to shit on Splitter last season.

Basically he doesn't like white people with unusual names. Not sure why he's friends with Skip Bayless.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k

You apparently never heard his rant about the old Knicks. YouTube it. What he said about Eddie Curry, Marbury, etc is way worse than anything he ever said about Lin.
    those guys sucked like shit.
    linsanity, novak and pablo all have a part in the knicks' resurgence and make less money than marbury, COMBINED.