Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Shutting down your thread with knowledge and intelligence DJ Leon Smith's Avatar

Default Re: Wait, Magic Johnson actually did

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    its a fast WPM keyboard typo problem..... yes.. i know its actually "choose"....
    Does your keyboard also make you use the word "losed" instead of "lost"?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Leon Smith
    Does your keyboard also make you use the word "losed" instead of "lost"?
    No... but my keyboard doesnt correct my english language, which is about my 5th++ fluently spoken language.......... i speak Bosnian, Croatian, Macedonian, Slovenian, Bulgarian, Serbian, German and English........ how about you m8 from Australia? Crikey!

I know i can do a better job grammatically, but i am to lazy.... and im trolling... so i cant be articulate....
    Last edited by pauk; 09-13-2011 at 09:04 AM.

Shutting down your thread with knowledge and intelligence DJ Leon Smith's Avatar

No... but my keyboard doesnt correct my english language, which is about my 5th fluently spoken language.......... i speak Bosnian, Croatian, Macedonian, Slovenian, Bulgarian, Serbian, German and English
    Then say that in the first place rather than claim you're just prone to typos.

That's what someone who doesn't suffer from some kind of degenerative brain disease would do.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

No... but my keyboard doesnt correct my english language, which is about my 5th++ fluently spoken language.......... i speak Bosnian, Croatian, Macedonian, Slovenian, Bulgarian, Serbian, German and English........ how about you m8 from Australia? Crikey!

I know i can do a better job grammatically, but i am to lazy.... and im trolling... so i cant be articulate....
    I think you should just post in Macedonian from now on so we can ignore your trolling

Then say that in the first place rather than claim you're just prone to typos.

That's what someone who doesn't suffer from some kind of degenerative brain disease would do.
    my english is very good though.... it was a typo.... and the grammatics to... i can do a better job... but i wont... just for the sake of teasing you and the other grammar-nazis...

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Rivers
    I think you should just post in Macedonian from now on so we can ignore your trolling
    Pa dobro onda... pusi mi kurac.

Now stop changing the subject because you got outdebated and stick to the topic.

This thread losed.

This thread losed.
    no sir.... facts > your opinions..... your opinions are rather FARTS than FACTS... now go back to surfing m8

no sir.... facts > your opinions..... your opinions are rather FARTS than FACTS... now go back to surfing m8
    All I said in this thread was a fact and you ignored it. Here it is again. Third post.

"Except for the part where Wade got injured and LeBron had a triple double and led the Heat to a championship in a deciding game 7 on the road, YES EXACTLY THE SAME."

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Yes, Magic did team up with Kareem. Its not quite the same because Magic was yet to play a NBA game.

However, Magic criticizing Lebron for wanting to go to a loaded team for a good chance to win the title is hypocritical. Magic even admitted that he only came out for the chance to play with the great Kareem.

So lets not act like these older players would turn down the chance to team up with other greats....especially when those other greats were also struggling to win.

Its not like Lebron jumped to a proven championship team or something. He jumped to a team that hadn't won a playoff series in like 5 years and had a coach with almost no experience.

Its hardly as big of a deal as everyone made it out to be....and the Heat team was not nearly as "stacked" as everyone claimed in an effort to downplay a potential title.

I wonder where all the people claiming that the Heat were "so good its unfair" and "its not even competitive" are now. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Yes, Magic did team up with Kareem. Its not quite the same because Magic was yet to play a NBA game.

However, Magic criticizing Lebron for wanting to go to a loaded team for a good chance to win the title is hypocritical. Magic even admitted that he only came out for the chance to play with the great Kareem.

So lets not act like these older players would turn down the chance to team up with other greats....especially when those other greats were also struggling to win.

Its not like Lebron jumped to a proven championship team or something. He jumped to a team that hadn't won a playoff series in like 5 years and had a coach with almost no experience.

Its hardly as big of a deal as everyone made it out to be....and the Heat team was not nearly as "stacked" as everyone claimed in an effort to downplay a potential title.

I wonder where all the people claiming that the Heat were "so good its unfair" and "its not even competitive" are now. LOL

The End Is Near

The way everything on here is turned and twisted and manipulated to either support or bash Lebron, Jordan, and Kobe is astounding.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chains5000
    Uhh.......he didn't. What are you smoking? This notion that the Heat were so good its unfair needs to stop.

Bosh is not even close to as good as people here made him out to be. I bet most people here caught less than 5 Bosh games a year...if that. He's not a top 10 player....hell, I don't even know if he's a top 10 forward in the league now.

That team had an inexperienced coach and a sorry bench that was hurt most of the year.

Don't get me wrong, I blame Lebron hugely and the Heat should have won, but Lebron absolutely did not jump to a proven team. Absolutely not.

I'm sick of this growing movement that basketball is some form of Pokemon or Dragonball Z where each player has a specific power level or number of power points they give a team. Its not like you add them up individually and you get the strength of a team. You have to factor in so much more than that. Its why some teams with less talent are actually better than teams with more talent.

Rose and Westbrook are two very good player. Put them on the same team and its going to be awful. Things like that have to be factored in. You have to factor in that Bosh as a third option doesn't do a lot of the things you want a third option to do. His value is tremendously decreased because of that...etc.

I swear, when I read posts here its like people just want to come out and say:

But the Heat are easily the best team...their power level is 1,000,000...
    Last edited by DMAVS41; 09-13-2011 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Uhh.......he didn't. What are you smoking? This notion that the Heat were so good its unfair needs to stop.

Bosh is not even close to as good as people here made him out to be. I bet most people here caught less than 5 Bosh games a year...if that. He's not a top 10 player....hell, I don't even know if he's a top 10 forward in the league now.

That team had an inexperienced coach and a sorry bench that was hurt most of the year.

Don't get me wrong, I blame Lebron hugely and the Heat should have won, but Lebron absolutely did not jump to a proven team. Absolutely not.
    The Heat with those 3 plus Haslem and Miller (coming from a good season at Washington) wasn't a proven team? Really?
    How many proven teams are there in the league then? 3?