7. Timothy Theodore Duncan

8. Kobe Bean Bryant

9. Larry Joe Bird

10. Akeem Abdul Olajuwon
    List is invalid.

Banned

Default Re: Top 10 Players All Time

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    No he didn't. Kobe usually killed the Spurs, but he did not play up to his usual standard in the 2003 series. Duncan was clearly the best player during that series and Shaq also played better than Kobe in the '03 series.
    lol but it was 1 series, kobe outplayed duncan in the other 4 series, which LA won

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Big#50
    Kobe never made it out of the first round without Gasol. Missed the playoffs as well. Gasol comes in and The Lakers are in the finals since. Coincidence?
    I wont even bother talking about 03.
    Whose troll account is this. I still think this is a kobe hater.
    in 06, kobe lost to phoenix 4-3, thats 3 wins
    07, lost to phoenix 4-1, 1 win

gasol never won a single game in the playoffs he got swept twice, kobe never got swept
    gasol only made the all star team once with the grizzles, 3 times with the lakers
    Last edited by Colby Brian; 03-21-2011 at 09:46 PM.

Banned

plus the lakers were 31-16 before they got gasol in 07/08...thats on pace for 54 wins
    http://espn.go.com/nba/team/schedule...angeles-lakers

Serious playground baller Monkey D Dragon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonCorleone
    Kobe Bryant is a great player because of his skills. Not because of his athleticism.

Compared to NFL players Kobe Bryant is extremely unathletic.

Trolls who never seen live NBA game will say something unreal and dumb like this.

No Doubt Kobe's Skill is SUPERB but saying he is "Extremely unathletic" u my man just made my day

Even on youtube you can tell Kobe was a Beast. Kobe had Combination of both only thing he was lacking was not his Athletic ability but his Physical figures like his hand size which are smaller compare to Mike, LeBron, and Tmac and Body Figure which Kobe dont have lanky arms like Tmac does or his Body size compare to LeBron.

Bottom line ya are retards if you think Kobe didnt have the Hops, Quickness, Speed, and Agility because without those he cant do the shiiit that he does solely on "Skills".

Quote Originally Posted by Big#50
    Kobe never made it out of the first round without Gasol. Missed the playoffs as well. Gasol comes in and The Lakers are in the finals since. Coincidence?
    I wont even bother talking about 03.
    Whose troll account is this. I still think this is a kobe hater.
    You fail to mention earlier that season before they acquire Gasol, they were First Place and looking pretty solid where they would of made it to the Finals anyways. Gasol just made it a lot easier and end up not showing up in the Finals where they NEEDED him the MOST and he end up getting scared and playing like a inflated stat paddler he is and end up losing to better Boston team with 3 PROVEN HOF not like Gasol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D Dragon
    You fail to mention earlier that season before they acquire Gasol, they were First Place and looking pretty solid where they would of made it to the Finals anyways. Gasol just made it a lot easier and end up not showing up in the Finals where they NEEDED him the MOST and he end up getting scared and playing like a inflated stat paddler he is and end up losing to better Boston team with 3 PROVEN HOF not like Gasol.
    yeah i agree, lakers were 31-16 before getting gasol, thats on pace to win 54 games, that would probally get them a 2nd or 3rd seed, they woulda atleast got to the wcf

Quote Originally Posted by Colby Brian
    yeah i agree, lakers were 31-16 before getting gasol, thats on pace to win 54 games, that would probally get them a 2nd or 3rd seed, they woulda atleast got to the wcf

Kobe Shiiits on everyone on the West. Dont matter who it was gonna be they would of been at the Finals.

All Kobe needs is a big who can Catch unexpected passes who has great hands and finish strong around the rim.

Unfortunately he never had that after Shaq left but that season Bynum became a solid Big while working with Kareem.

1. Michael Jordan
    2. Kobe Bryant

FIGHT!

PS - I don't take these subjective threads seriously. I view and participate in them merely for the entertainment value they posses with people vehemently arguing back and forth about opinions.

Local High School Star

1.Jordan
    2.Bird
    3.KAJ
    4.Wilt
    5.Duncan
    6.Hakeem
    7.Shaq
    8.Russell
    9.Magic
    10.Kobe

Russell had to many Legends on his team and he often wasnt even 2nd on the team in scoring,i used to have him at #11....and there is no way Magic and Kobe can be rated ahead of guys who were number 1 options on their team like Bird Larry lead other legends enough said on that,Hakeem,and Duncan have to be higher to and they are top 5 all time defensive players on top of that.Hakeem and Duncan get high marks for winning without all stars and Duncan gets even higher marks for making Parker and Ginobli into all stars,no other player has lifted players to that level i wish i can rank him higher and he beat and battled prime dominant Shaq.
    Last edited by T-bomb 25; 03-22-2011 at 03:38 AM.

Local High School Star

And Duncan not winning any DOPY awards was ludacris he was clearly the best defensive player of his era...and a top 5 defensive player of all time...

Local High School Star

Kobe Shiiits on everyone on the West. Dont matter who it was gonna be they would of been at the Finals.
    All Kobe needs is a big who can Catch unexpected passes who has great hands and finish strong around the rim.

Unfortunately he never had that after Shaq left but that season Bynum became a solid Big while working with Kareem.