Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Whiteside, 14 pts, 12 blks 13 rbs.

Jesus if this was Taj Gibson's contract year, Hassan would have just cost that dude a ton of money.

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

he was in the same draft as john wall and cousins .... he is pretty much a journey man already drafted #33 during the draft. One of the reasons why he didnt pan out because he was like kwame brown good defensively but a black hole in the offense one more thing why he dropped in the draft because he was from a school that isnt really known but he is really a defensive juggernaut average 5 blocks a game.

however he last played with the grizzlies i was excited to see him because i know given time he would really pan out better than deandre jordan.

I know its just highlights but to block Taj gibson over and over again and the bulls front court i am sure that miami fans will be happy instead of getting oden they have whiteside. I am actually trading gibson+shumpert for whiteside ... not just because he is performing this good right now he will be special since they heat doesnt have depth in front court after bosh and an aging haslem and birmand pfft...

its good that coach spo believe's in whiteside.

before he got injured he was averaging 9pts 6 rbs and 3.4 blocks for the heat

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by veilside23
    he was in the same draft as john wall and cousins .... he is pretty much a journey man already drafted #33 during the draft. One of the reasons why he didnt pan out because he was like kwame brown good defensively but a black hole in the offense one more thing why he dropped in the draft because he was from a school that isnt really known but he is really a defensive juggernaut average 5 blocks a game.

however he last played with the grizzlies i was excited to see him because i know given time he would really pan out better than deandre jordan.

I know its just highlights but to block Taj gibson over and over again and the bulls front court i am sure that miami fans will be happy instead of getting oden they have whiteside. I am actually trading gibson+shumpert for whiteside ... not just because he is performing this good right now he will be special since they heat doesnt have depth in front court after bosh and an aging haslem and birmand pfft...

its good that coach spo believe's in whiteside.

before he got injured he was averaging 9pts 6 rbs and 3.4 blocks for the heat
    Spo's one of the most underrated coaches in the league.