Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: OT: new NFL rule will penalize players 15 yards for using N-word

Quote Originally Posted by NattyPButter
    it will be OK to many ppl then using the ER....how hard is it for you to not understand that? Do you come from some hick town and just have to need to say it with a er and can't differentiate the two?
    No, I just live in the real world. It wouldn't matter what form of the word I use, if I go up to a black person and use it I would be perceived to be in the wrong. I enjoy pointing out and mocking racial hypocrisies in today's world. Sue me for it .

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

you know there is a Football forum right.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NattyPButter
    only problem is only racist whites say it that way.
    Meh. N*gger and n*gga are the same word to me. It's only racist if the intent is there to be racist as far as I'm concerned.

Many black folks pronounce almost every word that ends with an "er" or "ure" as "a" instead like with n*gga.

Figure = figga and etc. Same word, and the same goes for n*gger and n*gga. Just different ways of pronouncing it.

nfl is boring and full of commercials. they have worse officials than the nba and thats saying alot. stupid crackers

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Black guys will stop using it once it starts to hurt their wallets.

How is the rule discriminatory to blacks? It is against the use of the N-word.

I dont know where you guys work but black people arent allowed to use the N-word anywhere I have worked. No one is.

It's not, but that's what the race-baiting black leaders will say when the black dudes are the only ones getting fined. I doubt the white guys are saying that shit on the field, if they were there would be more fights. And I've worked with plenty of brothers and they say it all the time on the job and off.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    No, I just live in the real world. It wouldn't matter what form of the word I use, if I go up to a black person and use it I would be perceived to be in the wrong. I enjoy pointing out and mocking racial hypocrisies in today's world. Sue me for it .
    Its not hypocrisy, no one is stopping you from saying it. You can't paint black people with broad strokes. Some black people might react to you negatively, some positively and some would be ambivalent to you using the word. I see the exact same argument as yours all the time on the internet "why can't black people say ****** or *****! Reverse racism! Woe is me!" That's like complaining that I might receive a negative reaction for calling every woman I meet a whore or a bitch, bu bu bu women call each other that all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by wakencdukest
    It's not, but that's what the race-baiting black leaders will say when the black dudes are the only ones getting fined. I doubt the white guys are saying that shit on the field, if they were there would be more fights. And I've worked with plenty of brothers and they say it all the time on the job and off.
    Richie Incognito used the word in the locker room all the time, some players even called him an honorary "*****". Setting and context matters and I don't see how why the NFL is trying to regulate language on the field when I'm sure a lot more hateful stuff will continue to be said.

No team will reach the endzone then. The N-word flies around like every 5.5s of every play.

Most discussed derogatory term in history.

The Jews have been slaughtered and raped and murdered for thousands of years, but they came to America and assimilated. Same with Irish. Same with Italians. Same with Koreans. Save with Indians. I see the issue here.

Banned

"Only racist whites spell it n*gger". Naw sorry.

Last edited by 16X; 02-22-2014 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 16X
    "Only racist whites spell it n*gger". Naw sorry.

[IMG]http://escobar300.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/nas-******-shirt.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://cdn01.cdn.crunktastical.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/1268581023_kelis-nas-******-1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://cdn.rtny.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/RumoredNas******AlbumCover_C650/nasalbum.jpg[/IMG]
    The N-word is blocked out, but it seems that those images are from Nas saying it. I'm assuming that's from the album he was going to release with the same name, but then it was switched to "untitled".

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    The N-word is blocked out, but it seems that those images are from Nas saying it. I'm assuming that's from the album he was going to release with the same name, but then it was switched to "untitled".
    Fixed the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by 16X
    Fixed the pictures.
    Cool.

I figured as much they were those pictures.

I rule the local playground PieceOfFelt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rodmantheman
    you know there is a Football forum right.
    How did this affect you are negatively impact your life?