Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Why didn't teams get a monster like this guy to teach Shaq a lesson back in 2000-2003

I mean remember how the badboys used to win by beating up people?
    This guy has a lot of miles on his legs now, but back in 2000-2003 he was pretty quick for a man his size. Hell, he was a little quicker than Sabonis during his NBA days, and while that's not great it's really good when your consider that the guy is LITERALLY THE SIZE OF FRANKENSTEIN'S CREATURE.
    If you look up this guys bio, you'd realize that he has a pretty good athletic background as before he became a Hollywood actor, he was a Greco Roman Wrestling Champion, a 4th degree black belt at Akido, a 5th degree black belt at Judo, and a professor at the Indian Martial art of Kalari. He was also a pro bodybuilder, a captain in the Police Department, and trained in the Indian Special Forces(Comprable to what a Navy Seal would be in the US).
    I think if you use a monster like this to commit like 6 flagrant 1 fouls per game against Shaq, then Shaq would basically be ineffective.
    I remember watching the 1999 WCSF and how Barkley absolutely SHUT DOWN SHAQ every time he guarded Shaq and I realized that one of Shaq's greatest weapons was the FEAR he instilled in the defenders about getting hurt BADLY or beat up by Shaq if they fouled him too hard or something.
    Anyway, a monster like this would make Shaq need depends.
    This guy was listed @ 7'7" 500lbs in Japan, but I don't know how big he really is.

BTW, see the very last photo? The LITTLE GUY in that photo is 250lbs and built like a tank the girl is a really tall model type and wearing 6" Stelleto heels on top of that.

Somebody on another site claimed that this guy is really only 7'3" and 430lbs and posted this photo of him.
    j
    Last edited by giantgonzolez; 03-30-2009 at 10:07 PM.

Default Re: Why didn't teams get a monster like this guy to teach Shaq a lesson back in 2000-

maybe because its basketball and not wwe

besdies he was probably too busy running around India killing criminals with his bare fists

Default Re: Why didn't teams get a monster like this guy to teach Shaq a lesson back in 2000-2003

Because this is basketball, and that man right there would be a horrible basketball player. You cant just have a player go out there, and basically throw around another player for no good reason anymore dude.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Why didn't teams get a monster like this guy to teach Shaq a lesson back in 2000-2003

Quote Originally Posted by giantgonzolez
    I mean remember how the badboys used to win by beating up people?
    This guy has a lot of miles on his legs now, but back in 2000-2003 he was pretty quick for a man his size. Hell, he was a little quicker than Sabonis during his NBA days, and while that's not great it's really good when your consider that the guy is LITERALLY THE SIZE OF FRANKENSTEIN'S CREATURE.
    If you look up this guys bio, you'd realize that he has a pretty good athletic background as before he became a Hollywood actor, he was a Greco Roman Wrestling Champion, a 4th degree black belt at Akido, a 5th degree black belt at Judo, and a professor at the Indian Martial art of Kalari. He was also a pro bodybuilder, a captain in the Police Department, and trained in the Indian Special Forces(Comprable to what a Navy Seal would be in the US).
    I think if you use a monster like this to commit like 6 flagrant 1 fouls per game against Shaq, then Shaq would basically be ineffective.
    I remember watching the 1999 WCSF and how Barkley absolutely SHUT DOWN SHAQ every time he guarded Shaq and I realized that one of Shaq's greatest weapons was the FEAR he instilled in the defenders about getting hurt BADLY or beat up by Shaq if they fouled him too hard or something.
    Anyway, a monster like this would make Shaq need depends.
    This guy was listed @ 7'7" 500lbs in Japan, but I don't know how big he really is.
    http://daliprana.com/Exclusive%20Dal...os/Dalip12.jpg
    http://i4.tinypic.com/110lspi.jpg
    http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/C...JbeoUNP0Tl.jpg
    BTW, see the very last photo? The LITTLE GUY in that photo is 250lbs and built like a tank the girl is a really tall model type and wearing 6" Stelleto heels on top of that.

Somebody on another site claimed that this guy is really only 7'3" and 430lbs and posted this photo of him.
    i didnt know they fight on the court and that shaq would be gttin body slammed...maybe the cavs should sign ronnie coleman? or perhaps jy cutler incase some **** breaks out atleast bron has some back

Banned

Default Re: Why didn't teams get a monster like this guy to teach Shaq a lesson back in 2000-

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    maybe because its basketball and not wwe
    That's what people used to say about Brock Lesnar too.
    Just because somebody is a performer doesn't mean that they don't have VERY VERY SERIOUS TALENT AND ATHLETIC ABILITY. I mean that's like saying just because somebody's fighting in a movie means that they can't fight. Randy Couture was in movies does that mean you'd fight him?
    If Fedor Emalanenko was in a movie would that mean he can't fight?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by giantgonzolez
    That's what people used to say about Brock Lesnar too.
    Just because somebody is a performer doesn't mean that they don't have VERY VERY SERIOUS TALENT AND ATHLETIC ABILITY. I mean that's like saying just because somebody's fighting in a movie means that they can't fight. Randy Couture was in movies does that mean you'd fight him?
    If Fedor Emalanenko was in a movie would that mean he can't fight?
    hey genius lesnar was still wrestling in the wwe, and before that he was a champion wrestler..get me a video of that guy hittin a hook shot of blockin a shot and get back to me

Because the Great Khali was a former Body Builder, and Current WWE Superstar. He doesn't have any decent basketball skills to be able to play in the NBA.

Beside the fact that Shaq was a dominant force in his prime.

that dude was in that movie with that dude from 40 year old virgin and that girl from princess diaries.. some james bond comedy-ish movie with the rock in it... what was it called..

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Because this is basketball, and that man right there would be a horrible basketball player. You cant just have a player go out there, and basically throw around another player for no good reason [COLOR="Red"]anymore[/COLOR] dude.
    LOL

So true.

Banned

He was also in the longest yard with Sandler

Seriously though, you touch someone now, and it can be a foul....imagine if this man went out there JUST to abuse players?

And by the way the Great Khali is a legit 7'1", and he was billed at 7'3" in the WWE.

Some Wrestlers that played basketball during HS and College.

Mark Calaway aka The Undertaker

Big Show aka Paul Wight

Kevin Nash

Kane

Giant Gonzales ( Originally drafted by the Hawks in the 1988 NBA Draft, and he also played for the Argentinian National Team)

Mark Jindrak
    Last edited by Lebron23; 03-30-2009 at 04:02 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Because the Great Khali was a former Body Builder, and Current WWE Superstar. He doesn't have any decent basketball skills to be able to play in the NBA.

Beside the fact that Shaq was a dominant force in his prime.
    I'm not saying he's a great basketball player. He'd be barely good enough to be a 4th string center. I'm just saying he'd be VERY useful for getting into Shaq's mind and disrupting Shaq's mindset back in 2000-2002.
    This guy would be able to establish a NO DUNK RULE against Shaq the way the Bad Boys used to have a no layup rule. Whenever somebody tries to dunk on Shaq, Shaq flagrantly fouls them. This guy would have been able to give Shaq a taste of his own medicine and basically foul Shaq hard enough to that Shaq would not think about going into the paint for the rest of the game.
    The Bad Boys did this pretty sucessfully against Pippen for several years.
    That an this guy could tear the rim, backboard, support out by the roots with his pinky finger. For Example, there's NO way Shaq could defend David Robinson or get by David Robinson WITHOUT getting away with TONS of offensive and defensive fouls. David Robinson was just TOO quick for Shaq to ever guard him or for Shaq to get by him. That's why Shaq used the drop step ELBOW to the FACE MOVE which was basically an ILLEGAL MOVE to score against David Robinson. If you allow this guy to get away with as many offensive fouls as Shaq has gotten away with, then he'd be the best offensive player since Wilt Chamberlain EVEN THOUGH he doesn't have talent.

The Undertaker's HS Basketball Team.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    The Undertaker's HS Basketball Team.

The undertaker used to be a 6'10 1/2" center back in the day. I guess the back surgeries and years of pounding that his body took and aging caused him to shrink to 6'8".