Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Lebron of ISH

Default Re: "I'd still take Wade, Harden, Lebron, Westbrook, Kobe over Kevin Durant"-Skip Bayless

Skip was pretty much a Durant stan until Durant went at him for hating on Westbrook. Skip is just a mad little girl

Default Re: "I'd still take Wade, Harden, Lebron, Westbrook, Kobe over Kevin Durant"-Skip Bayless

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Thats the thing his over the top, ridiculous comments overshadow his valid and spot on points which to me is unfortunate. But I guess he wouldn't be Skip Bayless without this. Much like SAS wouldn't be SAS without yelling like Kevin Hart.

But he really pushes an agenda that totally screws what he says afterwards. He blamed Wes Welker for the loss yesterday then said Welker took Talib knees out. When the video shown to him ON TV showed otherwise. Tim Hasselbeck, SAS, host were like that isnt the case and Skip said no he's going for Talib knees. All because he dislikes Welker. Ridiculous

Spot on.
    Bill B also said Welker took out Talib on purpose

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    Durant is better than Harden but not by much. I'd still take Harden in the 4th quarter.
    Except Harden isnt a proven fourth quarter playoff performer either.

NBA Superstar

That show is garbage the few times I've seen it.

The worst part is, Skip and Stephen A feel the need to do like a 10 minute eulogy before they even get to whatever it is they are trying to say. And whatever the main point ends up being is stupid as hell.

It just reflects poorly on ESPN who thump their chest as the worldwide leader in sports coverage.

You guys know he's not actually serious, right? He's obviously under orders from ESPN to troll and say outlandish things.

Damn, Bayless is suffering from a broken heart.

Quote Originally Posted by 215Philly
    Bill B also said Welker took out Talib on purpose
    Difference with going after a player knees and taking someone out. You can argue Welker did that but after replay it appears it was just an illegal pick where they collided. You cant argue Welker went for the knees. Smarten up, you give the 215 people a bad name.

Difference with going after a player knees and taking someone out. You can argue Welker did that but after replay it appears it was just an illegal pick where they collided. You cant argue Welker went for the knees. Smarten up, you give the 215 people a bad name.
    He took him out on purpose, period. Also saying I give 215 people a bad name is like saying Sherman gives Black people a bad name. Watch what you say
    Last edited by 215Philly; 01-20-2014 at 03:02 PM.

Dunking on everybody in the park

I don't think even Harden would take himself above KD......

Quote Originally Posted by 215Philly
    He took him out on purpose, period. Also saying I give 215 people a bad name is like saying Sherman gives Black people a bad name. Watch what you say
    No he didn't. Welker weighs less, wore a Don Bebee helmet and even pulled up before impact. Illegal screen, did not take him out on purpose. You give 215 a bad name and set us back a good 1301 years.

Made that high school varsity squad

Skip warrants endless

To take a word from Sherman, KD is better at life than Bayless.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    Durant is better than Harden but not by much. I'd still take Harden in the 4th quarter.

No he didn't. Welker weighs less, wore a Don Bebee helmet and even pulled up before impact. Illegal screen, did not take him out on purpose. You give 215 a bad name and set us back a good 1301 years.
    Illegal screen no flag We'll just have to agree/disagree. You just set us back 50,239 years

I kinda agree with him in that sense that KD isn't the leader he COULD be.
    And he hasn't proven anything yet, you don't prove yourself in the reg. season, you prove yourself in the play-offs. As long as KD doesn't shake off his 2012 performance with a dominating one in these PO, I don't think he'll have a case for the best in league.
    Lillard>him claim is outlandish, that's just skip overreacting.
    Overall, he's a good analyst, been in the business for way too long. People try to act like everybody wasn't agreeing with him after 2011. Every one of you was on his side. It's just that when LeBron won, he suddenly turned into the most stupid person alive in every sport's fan's eyes. And he actually gives LeBron a lot of credit these days.
    What people don't understand, is that Skip is a product of the ring generation, those guys only cared about PO and the rings, that's what made you a legend and to certain point, still does today, as long as we have these old-school guys in the media. You can't hate all you want on Skip, he says a few stupid things here and there like every analyst, ESPECIALLY on ESPN, but he's a smart guy with great knowledge of psychology of players (which is the most important factor at professional level) and physical condition. He maybe lacks some information about the x and o's, but that's to be expected, stephen a smith doesn't know shit about it, and he gets praised all the time, obviously because he's more politically correct.

TL;DR. There's a small point if you look into the context of what he says, and he gets demolished by these fans daily, probably undeservingly

Local High School Star

I wonder if he will still take Batum over lebron also