Default College Hoops 2K8 / NCAA Basketball '10

Does anyone still play these games? If so, which one?

I still play College Hoops 2K8 constantly. OS puts up a current roster for all the teams yearly. It's a really fun game and I always loved college hoops games. Really bummed that they don't make College basketball games anymore, but I'm content just playing 2K8 with the updated rosters each year.

Default Re: College Hoops 2K8 / NCAA Basketball '10

I still play NCAA 10 a lot with my one friend, so many epic Kansas vs Kentucky games. We started a co-op dynasty too that we play when Im over his place with Harvard.

I played way way way too many hours of college hoops 2k8 my freshman year. I actually played it more than NBA 2k8.

is that the one with oden on the cover? shiii that was my last college hoops game. it was hella good, even better than 2k that year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
    is that the one with oden on the cover? shiii that was my last college hoops game. it was hella good, even better than 2k that year.
    Yup.

If any of you have NCAA Basketball '10 and don't play it anymore, you should consider selling it online. Since no new college hoops games have been made the price of this game is skyrocketing. Currently selling as high as 120 bucks on Amazon.

YES!

I STILL play CH2K8. It's actually pretty challenging on the hardest difficulty and I love going through the whole recruiting thing and watching players develop.

Also really challenging when your best players leave for the pros, on the hardest difficulty you are guaranteed to lose games.

Quote Originally Posted by irondarts
    If any of you have NCAA Basketball '10 and don't play it anymore, you should consider selling it online. Since no new college hoops games have been made the price of this game is skyrocketing. Currently selling as high as 120 bucks on Amazon.

Banned

Hey those 2k8 roster updates, guessing their on the pc version? By os do you mean operation sports? May have to see if i can find a copy if I can get the current rosters! I really wish 2k would release a new one and let you play your 1-4 years, then import your character into the nba2k draft and have his college stats actually affect your draft stock. Would be my dream come true.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Hey those 2k8 roster updates, guessing their on the pc version? By os do you mean operation sports? May have to see if i can find a copy if I can get the current rosters! I really wish 2k would release a new one and let you play your 1-4 years, then import your character into the nba2k draft and have his college stats actually affect your draft stock. Would be my dream come true.
    Yeah Operation Sports - and I play the PS3 version of the game:

College Hoops 2K8 '12-'13 PS3 Rosters

College Hoops 2K8 '12-'13 360 Rosters

I love the career mode, but I just couldn't stomach the gameplay after playing NBA 2K10. 2K11 just rendered CH 2K8 obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I still play NCAA 10 a lot with my one friend, so many epic Kansas vs Kentucky games. We started a co-op dynasty too that we play when Im over his place with Harvard.
    Me and my friend did the exact same thing. Weird. We would always play KU vs UK. and we also started a dynasty with Harvard and we created ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450
    Me and my friend did the exact same thing. Weird. We would always play KU vs UK. and we also started a dynasty with Harvard and we created ourselves

That is pretty weird. We didn't create ourselves tho or else I would be asking if you were actually the kid I play with right now lol.

It seems like KU is the only fair match-up for UK in that game because John Wall is like God in that game.

I got college 2k8 for $5 used. Does anyone have it on xbox 360? Wouldnt mind boosting for the achievements of online play since I cant find anyone online to play.