Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 02-04-2013, 02:03 PM   #16
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: PREDICTIONS: Easy stretch coming up

I played the Knicks-Pistons game on NBA 2K13.

Melo had 26/10/5. Amare added 18/8.
Shumpert had a great game,13 points,9 rebounds and 4 assists.

Knicks won 110-99.

Usually my games on 2k13 are somewhat similar to real game results so let's see what happens tonight
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:16 AM   #17
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Chokes blew my prediction.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:11 AM   #18
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Guys I (luckily) missed the game,can somebody quickly recap why we lost ?

I knew we were going to lose because I lost on 2K13,I didn't post the results here because I though it would bring bad luck. It turned out to be the same,we lost anyways
Old 02-07-2013, 05:37 AM   #19
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch

I knew we were going to lose because I lost on 2K13,I didn't post the results here because I though it would bring bad luck. It turned out to be the same,we lost anyways
Honestly they wouldn't go away from the scouting report.

Normally the Wizards can't shoot so they laid off the shooters, but they hit damn near everything.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:04 AM   #20
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Honestly they wouldn't go away from the scouting report.

Normally the Wizards can't shoot so they laid off the shooters, but they hit damn near everything.
I blame Tyson for not getting 20 rebounds.

While he was getting 20 rebounds we were blowing teams out. He went back to grabbing around 10 rebounds per game,we went back to losing.
It's simple as that
Old 02-07-2013, 12:23 PM   #21
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

We couldn't keep Wall out of the lane. Our wing players overhelped and got torched from three. Rinse and repeat. All night long it was Wall penetrating, somebody left their man to help, and Wall passed it to their man for a wide open 3. Chandler didn't protect the rim. Melo overcompensated and left Ariza far too many times. Same with Jr Smith guarding Webster.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:58 PM   #22
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
We couldn't keep Wall out of the lane. Our wing players overhelped and got torched from three. Rinse and repeat. All night long it was Wall penetrating, somebody left their man to help, and Wall passed it to their man for a wide open 3. Chandler didn't protect the rim. Melo overcompensated and left Ariza far too many times. Same with Jr Smith guarding Webster.
So the usual stuff ? Guards not being able to stay in front of their opponents,no one protecting the rim and if there's some sort of help it's either late or their rotations later on are bad so they leave shooters wide open.

Thanks to you and knickscity,that's what I wanted to know.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:42 PM   #23
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
So the usual stuff ? Guards not being able to stay in front of their opponents,no one protecting the rim and if there's some sort of help it's either late or their rotations later on are bad so they leave shooters wide open.

Thanks to you and knickscity,that's what I wanted to know.
Pretty much.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:02 AM   #24
Clutch
Stop flopping

Don't worry guys,we'll beat the Wolves.

110-108 on Shumpert's game winner.

I'm really starting to like this 2k13 thing,I think I missed the outcome of only 1 game (and I played like 5-6 of them).
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: