Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lettuce be cereal... Kobe is still top 3

Repped

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Exactly, and Miami has some solid perimeter and 3 point shooters. Give the ball to either Bron or Wade, they attack the paint, the Lakers collapse on that, guys are open. No one better in the league at getting assists that way than Bron.

Plus Bosh being mostly a perimeter shooter takes whoever's guarding him, either Pau or Bynum, away from the paint, opening things up a bit (see Lamarcus Aldridge). Plus they can put Lebron on the block now, that's way too much offensive options and too much for this Lakers squad to deal with.

Honestly, I would be shocked if they even made it past the second round, let alone made it all the way to the finals.

He was supposed to do that to Dirk last year, and he STILL had 20-30 PPG in the Finals

Try again
    Last edited by LakersReign; 01-11-2012 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Dang did not expect it from pauk, I'm pretty sure Hulk hacked into his account and posted this.
    lol... no man... facts are facts... Kobe is the 2nd most productive player in the league right now... gota give it up!

yes im a Lebron fan... but im first and foremost a FACTS fan Which means, if Kobe was more productive than Lebron / playing better... then i wouldnt be afraid to say so... then i wouldnt be afraid to give some props!

With that being said... im not one of those "I hate this player / I discredit this player because im a fan of somebody else" fans...

The only reason i dont like Kobe (not him personally, but his ingame mindset) is because i dont like his decision making, i just feel like he doesnt play the right way, doesnt try to always make the right plays.... i question his shot selections / non passing decisions aka. selfishness (all due respect), which he has been criticized for his entire life by everybody, even his teammates, even today, hell Phil Jackson wrote even a book about how uncoachable Kobe is/was and so on (so you telling me that im just a hater is ignorant, when there is FACTS to what i have said to be true)..... simple as that...... and some of his fans can tick me of to....

but i also understand why anybody would be a Kobe fan anyways... the guy can flatout score!! If you want to watch a player who is strictly a scorer... who has LITERALLY a scoring mindset, biggest one at that.... Kobe is the guy to watch...... and when Kobe is on fire.... then anybody will enjoy watching him....

at the end of the day... facts are facts and i give credit where credit is due!
    Last edited by pauk; 01-11-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    He was supposed to do that to Dirk last year, and he STILL had 20-30 PPG in the Finals

Try again
    I think you mean Tyson Chandler, but yeah that didn't do anything. He is probably just some blind Lakers/Kobe hater that said the same thing in '08, '09, and '10.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    I guess front-court play is meaningless now a days...

With that being said, Kobe is still arguably the best player in the league.
    We get it, you love Kobe dude. Get off his nuts

Banned

Try again
    What the hell are you talking about?

Lebronyte Kryptonite

What the hell are you talking about?

Go watch the Finals from last year, read your own posts over again, and then holla back

Banned

Go watch the Finals from last year, read your own posts over again, and then holla back
    Again, what the hell are you talking about?

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Again, go watch the Finals from last year, scroll back up the page, read your own posts over again, and then holla back

Banned

Again, go watch the Finals from last year, scroll back up the page, read your own posts over again, and then holla back
    :Follows above instructions:

Lebronyte Kryptonite

:Follows above instructions:

TRANSLATION: I^ don't believe one word of the things I said in my posts, and I'm just repeating them like a parrot cuz that's what we Lebandwagoners do. Which is exactly why I'm haulin' a** from them like vampires do when they see the sign of the cross.
    Last edited by LakersReign; 01-11-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Banned

TRANSLATION: I^ don't believe one word of the things I said in my posts, which is exactly why I'm haulin' a** from them like vampires do when they see the sign of the cross.
    Looks like you're the one who needs to do some retreading because the point of my post went completely over your head. The fact that you brought up f*cking Dirk and his PPG means you missed the bus.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Looks like you're the one who needs to do some retreading because the point of my post went completely over your head. The fact that you brought up f*cking Dirk and his PPG means you missed the bus.
    Of course it did.

Which is exactly why you spent the last 3 posts acting re******, since you supposedly had a point....right?!

Try again

Banned

LakersReign, you don't know how to explain

That, or DonDadda59, you don't know how to read.

I'll explain it to you DonDadda59, maybe you'll understand my explanation instead, if you can't then you really don't know how to read.

Here is what you said DonDadda59,

Plus Bosh being mostly a perimeter shooter takes whoever's guarding him, either Pau or Bynum, away from the paint, opening things up a bit (see Lamarcus Aldridge).
    Here was LakersReign's response

Try again
    I am pretty sure he meant to say Chandler and not Dirk. Anyways, he was pretty much saying that what you said is invalid point since Bosh was suppose to do that in the 2011 Finals and it failed. Bosh was suppose to take Tyson Chandler away from the paint and open things up and obviously that didn't happen. Chandler was still dominating the paint with his rebounding and defense the entire series.

Now do you get it?

Banned

Of course it did.

Which is exactly why you spent the last 3 posts acting re******, since you supposedly had a point....right?!

Try again
    What the f*ck does Chris Bosh's perimeter shooting effect on the MIA offense/LA defense have to do with Dirk Nowitzki's finals PPG? You should probably start by explicating that.