Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Goran Dragic is the 3rd best PG in the game.

i honestly dont think anyone else thats unbiased has westbrook over cp3

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsteven
    Last year he actually was, at least post all star break. This season the injuries screwed him up a little, though same goes for CP3. Curry and some other young PGs have been going off, but I still trust CP3/Westbrook more in the playoffs. They have been there done that and always step up when it's time.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

OP willing to go back years to discredit CP3 and brings up his playoff performances for not being top 3, yet hails a pg who has only had one season of being 'elite' and having never lead his team to the playoffs.

Local High School Star dabigbaws's Avatar

do people seriously believe curry is better than westbrook

Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cos88
    on a forum with 9empire and kenneth which are probably the same dude op is catching up by naming russel shitbrook a top 3 pg
    that's the legendary ripthekik you're talking about right now. 9empire and kenneth trying to catch up too him

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Best PG in the league fool.

im unbiased and i rate westbrook as the best point guard.I defended cp3 earlier in this thread but westbrook actually is better.

why did huoston let him go?

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

I can't get past the title.

He's not the 3rd best PG in the game. He is THE best PG in the game.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    im unbiased and i rate westbrook as the best point guard.I defended cp3 earlier in this thread but westbrook actually is better.
    hmm interesting. how so? as a pure PG i believe cp3 is better if not the best PG in the league. only thing i see russell westbrook excelling at more than cp3 is his athleticism. cp3 isnt the best defender especially when it comes to quicker guards, i.e. westbrook, but he's still good on Defense. cp3 obviously has better basketball IQ, i believe he is the better passer, and the better play maker. you cant count the past playoffs against him either, he didnt have anyone close to the talent westbrook had around him.

Basketball Genius

hmm interesting. how so? as a pure PG i believe cp3 is better if not the best PG in the league. only thing i see russell westbrook excelling at more than cp3 is his athleticism. cp3 isnt the best defender especially when it comes to quicker guards, i.e. westbrook, but he's still good on Defense. cp3 obviously has better basketball IQ, i believe he is the better passer, and the better play maker. you cant count the past playoffs against him either, he didnt have anyone close to the talent westbrook had around him.
    westbrook is better than cp3 and for me it almost isnt close. we're talking about the same guy who dropped over 40 points in the finals in a brilliant display on the road. cp3 has never even made it past a 2nd round sweep yet even though he plays with unarguably a top 5 pf in blake griffin (who you all seem to conveniently ignore)

i'm sorry but cp3 is just not as good as people try to say he is. he is a regular season warrior who, for all of his "knowledge" of the game doesnt understand how to win in the post-season. when his shot isn't falling he starts to over-pass to shooters whose shot is off, or to blake who isnt even in position to score or do anything looking for a bail-out. he has the perfect "dont blame me" game, where you look at his stats and say "he did all he could" when that is simply not the case. if you see your teammates are struggling then they want you, as the true floor leader, to take over. they dont want you over-passing to them just because you're afraid to take the final shot. when you are at the head of the table and everyone is looking at you, then you have to live with the consequences, that's his responsibility as a superstar.

unfortunately, cp3 doesnt seem to understand that, and just exemplifies why this "pg era" is nothing but fool's gold. you end with a ball-dominant, almost cancerous player who controls almost every facet of your offense which means that the team is only as good as the player holding the ball and not as a collective unit.

it can be dazzling to watch but it can also be disgusting, as we all saw last year how cp3 down the stretch got outplayed by mike ****ing conley.

give me a break. name me one time westbrook or curry got thoroughly outplayed by any pg in the post-season down the stretch.

exactly. i rest my case.

if cp3 doesnt make noise in the post-season this year then i will have his head. as far as i'm concerned he's the t-mac of point guards. every other point guard has went past a second round sweep but him, it is not an accident. rondo has a ring, deron went to the wcf, westbrook went to the finals, curry won two games against the spurs in the second round (same team that swept cp3 the year prior, and we all know curry doesnt have a player the caliber of griffin in his front-court), but cp3 keeps getting a pass?

if cp3 fails again i'm done with him. and i'll be sure to let everyone know it.

Banned

his better than westbrook second best pg after cp3

High School Varsity 6th Man

Westbrook
    Curry
    Paul
    Dragic

Lol at the kid who actually had lillard as a better player than westbrook. Smh

Let me get this straight, over the last 10 games he has these numbers(points/assists/boards):

24/1/7
    23/8/6
    34/10/2
    15/9/3
    21/14/5
    17/6/4
    8/5/2
    35/3/0
    16/3/3
    40/5/3

Average: 23/6/3
    He is #3 PG in the league based on?

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Quote Originally Posted by WallIn
    He is #3 PG in the league based on?
    Eye test.

#1 PG in the league.