Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Default Re: Von Wafer Is Tey Another NBA Player To Bust In Euroleague

I value Grinder's posts in the Draft Forum pretty highly in regard to foreign prospects. I have a lot of posts, so you should also.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    I value Grinder's posts in the Draft Forum pretty highly in regard to foreign prospects. I have a lot of posts, so you should also.
    Well you should stop valuing them. I am 100% positive he has never seen a Euroleague game in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
    Well you should stop valuing them. I am 100% positive he has never seen a Euroleague game in his life.
    Do you like the NBA? That's not meant to be snarky, just curious.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    Do you like the NBA? That's not meant to be snarky, just curious.
    Of course. I'm a Lakers fan and a Kobe fan but I'm also an NBA fan in general. But the fact is that Grinder acts like he knows all about European basketball and yet from his comments it's pretty clear he knows nothing at all about it.

I wouldn't say I know more about Euro ball than NBA, it's about 50/50. I follow both leagues closely. But certainly Grinder is way off on most of his comments about Euro players at least in the forums and posts I've seen. I guess I should see what he posts in the draft forum, but I'm fairly sure it's probably mostly wrong.

Of course. I'm a Lakers fan and a Kobe fan but I'm also an NBA fan in general. But the fact is that Grinder acts like he knows all about European basketball and yet from his comments it's pretty clear he knows nothing at all about it.

I wouldn't say I know more about Euro ball than NBA, it's about 50/50. I follow both leagues closely. But certainly Grinder is way off on most of his comments about Euro players at least in the forums and posts I've seen. I guess I should see what he posts in the draft forum, but I'm fairly sure it's probably mostly wrong.
    You are a very bitter Euro. I will not be visiting your country and taking a loss on the money transfer, even with the money I'd save by not tipping.

Von Wafer will be cut eventually. He has no idea how to play properly.

Banned

i watched that game unicaja - olympiacos and i can say that greek coach is not good one. They have kleiza , von wafer , childress , ionnis borrousis ( smth like that ) and they did sucked against good but not on par with they`re roster unicaja..... vafer looked like a solid player just that coach cant use his whole potential :)

In 3 damn games.

Just to note: I think highly of Grinder regarding euros and I don't have too many posts (high Lebowsky )

And I do not take anything Lakas says seriously. That's the decision I've taken after taking the time to google some of the stuff he posts. But I still get an occasional laugh when I read his threads.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

give him more than 3 games...

Name me 10 NBA point guards better than Spanoulis. Seriously. If you actually watch Euroleague then you should know that you can't name 10 better than him.
    I think any pg who can average more assist than turnovers is better than Vspan. I do not care what he does in another league, he was getting outplayed by John Lucas III here.

Name me 10 NBA point guards better than Spanoulis. Seriously. If you actually watch Euroleague then you should know that you can't name 10 better than him.
    In Euroleague, i don't think that there are 3 best pg's better than Spanoulis.
    But in NBA i can say some ..

Lakas know a lot of european basketball, it's the true and Grinder know a lot too.
    But Lakas always write his posts, with a arrogant attitude. You got to change that men . I'm young, and i'm european and i know many things but i don't write like you .

He has NEVER in his life seen a Euroleague game. You can't be serious. He's literally wrong every time he posts. There are NUMEROUS fans here who watch Euroleague. Grinder is not one of them.
    Even if what you say is true, I'm just looking for someone to answer a simple question, which you keep avoiding for some reason. So until you are able to answer it, I'll take everything Grinder and Maga say over you.

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Even if what you say is true, I'm just looking for someone to answer a simple question, which you keep avoiding for some reason. So until you are able to answer it, I'll take everything Grinder and Maga say over you.

What question?
    Just curious ..