Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Lebron is the underdog again this season

With the world against him we are once again possibly seeing a legendary season from Lebron as underdog. A ring this year may cement him as undisputed goat if he isn

Default Re: Lebron is the underdog again this season

It's funny how LeBron fans are conditioned to have low expectations for their idol. This is the only fanbase I've ever seen experience this behavior. Normally, stans will engage in homerism and overhype how good their team or favorite player really is.

LeBron fans do the opposite because they're so used to King James morphing into the June Jester.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    It's funny how LeBron fans are conditioned to have low expectations for their idol. This is the only fanbase I've ever seen experience this behavior. Normally, stans will engage in homerism and overhype how good their team or favorite player really is.

LeBron fans do the opposite because they're so used to King James morphing into the June Jester.
    LeBron hasn’t had a bad finals since 2011.

[QUOTE=RRR3]LeBron hasn

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    Stats are 10% of the story.
    Duperduperdumb

3-time NBA All-Star

Pretty much this. I'm a Bron fan but most of the Bron fans on here bother me because they constantly say dumb shit like this. If LeBrons the goat or a top 5 atg then you should think he's always the favorite. I never thought mj was the underdog even when he may not have had the better team. I thought he was so good that he would find a way to win. In LeBron's case even when he has a really good team some of these guys still say he's the underdog. It definitely shows how much faith some of his fans have in his game.

Going into the finals, I thought LeBron would win from 2011-14. I haven’t thought he would win since, although I definitely got excited during the 2015 finals when they went up 2-1. The only time I thought LeBron could really have changed the outcome was 2011. He was absolutely horrendous then. I think he would have won in 2015 if his back wasn’t messing up hos jumper that year.

So true.

Great college starter

For what it’s worth, KD recently said the 2016 Cavs were the most talented team in the league

Banned

why is letard ALWAYS the underdog?

that doesn't sound like a GOAT

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Yep he's playing in the most stacked conference in NBA history which includes the modern day Bulls

Just getting to the playoffs would be a HUGE legacy boost for LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Yep he's playing in the most stacked conference in NBA history which includes the modern day Bulls

Just getting to the playoffs would be a HUGE legacy boost for LeBron

If LeChong is the underdog, who is the overdog?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

He's an underdog because he sucks compared to MJ/Kobe who would be dominant favorites and essentially shoe-ins for the ring if they had AD as #2 - the most talented #2 ever...

and Lebron also has a bunch of all-league defenders and among the best 3-point shooting in the league.. so there's no excuse if he loses - and winning does nothing for his legacy - he stacked his team again, so of course he's supposed to win

[QUOTE=LostCause]For what it